2022MY Scheduling

1 hour ago, Fingerlakes said:

Wow, thanks Ice. Original build week was 7/25, hard to believe it's actually being built! 2022 F450 XLT CC 6.7 Premium pkg. and a few other options. Thanks

If it's a 22 then they don't start building those til July 10... Doubt it's being built right now. But it's getting close. If your build week is July 25 then you only have about a month to go unless anything else changes! Good luck.

19 minutes ago, Fingerlakes said:

Yes, I am a little sceptical of his info. I called to talked with sales mgr. and am waiting for his call back. Keeping fingers crossed like everyone else! 

At least you got a date! That’s saying something… I’m one of the unlucky ones with an XLT with the HCTT and camera system that isn’t being scheduled “until further notice…”

On 6/25/2021 at 7:32 AM, Winnipesaukee1 said:

Same, have a build date but the Ford site doesn’t seem to update.

Same on mine, build date the week of July 26 and VIN. My screens show the same info.

All good, at least we vin# and scheduled so I’ll just be patient. The waiting until the vin and build date into was the worst part!

F380C16B-799A-4C83-8B14-435C4F70629C.png

When I called Ford Marketing on June 3rd they gave me a vin and what I thought was a build date of July 19th. I discovered this forum and Cyberdman gave me a update of July 25th which is a Sunday. My question is how do I interpret Cyberdman’s update? Was the Ford Marketing date of July 19th just a “week of date” and the updated July 25th mean it’s scheduled to be built on that day barring no delays?

7606FC5A-328B-44B5-9787-E83226C467AB.png

451E1AF9-B2F9-46CF-AB24-D5C06B849D16.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tremordreaming said:

When I called Ford Marketing on June 3rd they gave me a vin and what I thought was a build date of July 19th. I discovered this forum and Cyberdman gave me a update of July 25th which is a Sunday. My question is how do I interpret Cyberdman’s update? Was the Ford Marketing date of July 19th just a “week of date” and the updated July 25th mean it’s scheduled to be built on that day barring no delays?

Yes, more than likely the first date was week of, and now you have actual build day!  I would say that if you have a build day, you have a good chance that it will hold.

3 hours ago, ORCM said:

Yes, more than likely the first date was week of, and now you have actual build day!  I would say that if you have a build day, you have a good chance that it will hold.

I was given scheduled week of 7/19 from dealer then day of 7/25 from cyberdman then Friday called my dealer and he looked it up said it is now showing date of 8/17. Nothing is anything close to written in stone apparently, seems to be as fluid as it gets. Ordered 4/9 with a priority code of 10

21 hours ago, harmacist said:

I was given scheduled week of 7/19 from dealer then day of 7/25 from cyberdman then Friday called my dealer and he looked it up said it is now showing date of 8/17. Nothing is anything close to written in stone apparently, seems to be as fluid as it gets. Ordered 4/9 with a priority code of 10

I ordered 6/21, had a VIN and build week Aug 9th on 6/24 with a priority 19. I'm not putting much stock in the priorities! 

Edited by slowninja14

1 hour ago, usmc0802 said:

Ordered 2022 F350 Tremor on 11 June.  Got VIN from Ford marketing on 18 June.  Called today and found out the Production date is week of 2 August.  

Congrats! I’ve got the same dates of order and build and same truck - 2022 F350 Tremor

Did you go gas or diesel ?

• Like 1

Man getting nervous watching everyone get VINs well after I placed my order. Placed 1st week of April on a XLT Tremor, called Ford every week since scheduling began with no luck. I talked to my dealer this week and they said Ford pushed a message on XLTs being delayed for scheduling but couldn't elaborate why. Anyone else waiting impatiently on an XLT?

25 minutes ago, Cory Plymel said:

Man getting nervous watching everyone get VINs well after I placed my order. Placed 1st week of April on a XLT Tremor, called Ford every week since scheduling began with no luck. I talked to my dealer this week and they said Ford pushed a message on XLTs being delayed for scheduling but couldn't elaborate why. Anyone else waiting impatiently on an XLT?

This was posted at https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70846-ford-weekly-scheduling-notes/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-1137512 on 6/21/21.  Don't know if it applies to your XLT, but thought it might help.

1402002994_Screenshot2021-06-28195652.thumb.png.c39c582f000aec7416e23356949f5784.png

7 minutes ago, desperado said:

This was posted at https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70846-ford-weekly-scheduling-notes/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-1137512 on 6/21/21.  Don't know if it applies to your XLT, but thought it might help.

1402002994_Screenshot2021-06-28195652.thumb.png.c39c582f000aec7416e23356949f5784.png

Yup XLT with Tremor is mine all day. That hurts, anyone have knowledge to why something like this happens and what the scheduling delay normally is? OR is this as if they are going to stop carrying XLT Models with those packages in the 22MY.

I did call marketing dept for the first time almost 2,weeks ago, and the representative seemed confident that it would be scheduled within a couple weeks, based on what she has been  seeing.  Also spoke with the dealer on Friday last week, and they too were hopeful it would get scheduled soon.  Salesman said they had a 3/31 order get picked up for scheduling last week, and that mine was the next one in line within their ordered vehicles, so it gives me confidence they are trying to serve customers fairly and in order in which the vehicle orders were received.