Window stickers for retail orders question

38 minutes ago, Tncdrew said:

The window sticker for my 2016 Ram had,

"This vehicle was especially built for (my name)" printed at the top. Does Ford do this on the window stickers of its retail orders? 

Ford Window Stickers for retail orders, including "Plan" orders, are green, stock orders are blue and performance vehicles (Shelby, ST's, etc.) are red for easy identification. The green stickers for the retail orders also make it easy to identify them at the final rail destinations in order to help expedite delivery to the dealerships. Regular retail orders have no customer identification on the Window Stickers but those for "Plan" orders have the customer's name included in the equipment/options list. 

18 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Ford Window Stickers for retail orders, including "Plan" orders, are green, stock orders are blue and performance vehicles (Shelby, ST's, etc.) are red for easy identification. The green stickers for the retail orders also make it easy to identify them at the final rail destinations in order to help expedite delivery to the dealerships. Regular retail orders have no customer identification on the Window Stickers but those for "Plan" orders have the customer's name included in the equipment/options list. 

By "Plan" orders, do you mean X-Plan orders?

Thanks!

Ford must have changed the Window Stickers for "Plan" retail orders and is no longer displaying the customer name. I just went looking for samples and found the attached for one of our customers. It's an X Plan order (Identified as Item #13-9999 O/T X) but doesn't include the customer name. I also checked an A Plan sticker and that didn't show the customer name either, just the Order Type. 

1FTFW1EDXMFB66961_WS_X Plan.pdf

• Like 1

From what I understand at KTP the plans are noted on the option list but no name.  Here is x plan as TAG 000X000. In the past I have seen the first initial and last name after this but they evidently don’t do this anymore. 

8F11D0C0-6ED6-46BE-B6B7-C52364B4AA2B.jpeg

Edited by pig9r

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2021 at 6:10 AM, Tncdrew said:

The window sticker for my 2016 Ram had,

"This vehicle was especially built for (my name)" printed at the top. Does Ford do this on the window stickers of its retail orders? 

I ordered my 2015 RAM, and the window sticker for it doesn't have my name on it anywhere.