2020 GT350 or GT350 Heritage

jamesmcga

So I am looking to buy a 2020 GT350 with 800 miles or a 2020 GT350 Heritage with 3100 miles.  Price is about the same (~$73K)....what are your thoughts regarding which one will be more of a collectors item?  Regardless of what car I purchase; it will rarely be driven.

Maybe I should have clarified...rarely driven to on the street. Any miles I put on it will be at Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP).  I want to start collecting cars that I think will go up or hold their value...getting feedback on that is the intent of the post.

On 6/3/2021 at 10:34 AM, jamesmcga said:

Maybe I should have clarified...rarely driven to on the street. Any miles I put on it will be at Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP).  I want to start collecting cars that I think will go up or hold their value...getting feedback on that is the intent of the post.

I would be happy to help you put some miles on it at AMP.  I’d hate for it to wither away from not being driven!  I live in Canton now.

I’ve done about 20 laps there in different cars with thextremexperience.com.  That track is fantastic.  I wanted to drive the GT500 there this fall but the GT500 doesn’t show up for reservations.

The HER will be more collectible being only 1 model year and the final year.

I paid $53k in Nov for my 2018 with 1,500 miles on it.  $73k... Ouch!!! 

A gt350 is not collectible.. a 350R is a little.  When they make 6,000+ a year, they are not hard to find.  Don't count on value holding or increasing on these.

• 2 months later...