Incentives or Discounts for Orders

Nope, Unless you have a PCO that they are willing to lock in for you. Supply and demand is so insane right now many dealers wont even budge off MSRP.

My dealer is holding for final pricing until a delivery date is known, and has offered to apply any promo's or discounts available at delivery.

Edited by mattdm
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mattdm said:

Nope, Unless you have a PCO that they are willing to lock in for you. Supply and demand is so insane right now many dealers wont even budge off MSRP.

My dealer is holding for final pricing until a delivery date is known, and has offered to apply any promo's or discounts available at delivery.

I received a PCO a few months ago in the mail but wasn't in the market for a new truck at the time and threw it away.  Wishing I hadn't done that now.  I would have at least tried to lock it in to the truck I now have on order.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cmk1981 said:

I received a PCO a few months ago in the mail but wasn't in the market for a new truck at the time and threw it away.  Wishing I hadn't done that now.  I would have at least tried to lock it in to the truck I now have on order.

It’s almost certainly expired anyway.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cmk1981 said:

Call Ford marketing.  They tie those to your name a address and should have it on file.  If it expired or is close to, they have been extending them due to the production delays.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, pig9r said:

Call Ford marketing.  They tie those to your name a address and should have it on file.  If it expired or is close to, they have been extending them due to the production delays.

I called and since it was expired they said it was no longer on my account.  The person did say that they were going to start offering incentives in early July for super duties again.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 9:28 AM, usmc0802 said:

For super duty orders,  Are there any rebates, incentives or military discounts offered?

Check with your local farm bureau if you have anything to do with farming/ranching. Got a $500 rebate applied to my 2022 order.

Edited by mink

14 hours ago, akirby said:

Your dealer lies.

To be fair the only incentives offered at the time I placed my order I either did not qualify for I.e. military cash etc or were financing incentives I wasn’t interested in anyway like 0% for 3 years. So it seemed fine with me to see what incentives were available when delivered. Granted who knows when it will be delivered.

1 hour ago, harmacist said:

To be fair the only incentives offered at the time I placed my order I either did not qualify for I.e. military cash etc or were financing incentives I wasn’t interested in anyway like 0% for 3 years. So it seemed fine with me to see what incentives were available when delivered. Granted who knows when it will be delivered.

Ford has had an incentive protection program available for years but like a lot of other things some dealers seem oblivious to it and don’t use it.

Edited by akirby

On 6/22/2021 at 6:54 PM, Nick1236 said:

Has anyone had any luck with the mass sending of inquires to a spare email in hopes of generating a PCO trick?

I personally havent had any luck.

The PCO has no method of getting one, they are completely random and no amount of inquiries and emails is guaranteed to get you one. I have gotten them before but their marketing or third party firm that offers these seems to know when your not in the market for one. I have received these in the mail before and my sales person found some under my name at the dealership. Always when I didn’t need one. I am sure I will get an offer after my 22 is delivered and the deal done.if you send out inquires, be prepared for never ending called from dealers. 

Edited by ikre8kos4u
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 6:54 PM, Nick1236 said:

Has anyone had any luck with the mass sending of inquires to a spare email in hopes of generating a PCO trick?

I personally havent had any luck.

I managed to generate a $1500 PCO after just 4 inquiries for an internet price! Saying that though, it is random... and yes, you will get lots of emails and phone calls when attempting this! lol... They just blend in with all the other random spam risk calls I tend to get these days though, so it wasn't a big deal for me!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chadstickpoindexter said:

I managed to generate a $1500 PCO after just 4 inquiries for an internet price! Saying that though, it is random... and yes, you will get lots of emails and phone calls when attempting this! lol... They just blend in with all the other random spam risk calls I tend to get these days though, so it wasn't a big deal for me!

Well, that's the problem. I mean, I guess I could put a bonus name and email address in, but isn't the PCO tied to your name?

22 minutes ago, ThatTruckGuy said:

Well, that's the problem. I mean, I guess I could put a bonus name and email address in, but isn't the PCO tied to your name?

Yes, the PCO is tied to your name. So, putting in different names or what not wouldn't work... Maybe though, if say both me and my wife had PCO's and we were both listed on the sale, that might work, but I really don't know there...

16 minutes ago, Ltngdrvr said:

Problem with most of those PCO deals is they have short expiration dates, won't be good by the time your ordered truck comes in.

That's not true. When speaking with Ford marketing I have been told several times that these PCO's will extend to include 2022 SD's, and that the expiration date will be pushed since my order was placed well before the expiration date. I am not the only one that this has been told to either, just check out any of the incentive threads on the FTE or the Ford Tremor site.

Also, the last 2 times I have called Ford Marketing, when giving my name and address for verification, they even told me "Oh, I see you have a $1500 PCO on your account too!" without me even bringing it up. 

Saying that, I guess we will see when the time comes to actually sign the papers, but so far I am confident that they will work. Also, I could even see new PCO's being sent out after July 6... although, getting them may be hard.

Edited by chadstickpoindexter