F350 Lariat Tremor Update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please remember to also post some info about what your vehicle is when you bump your thread along with the codes (it is a rule).  Many sales people use the same codes for multiple orders (as your sales person is doing) and if I immediately don't know I'm looking for an F-Series I don't know whether it is that Bronco, Maverick or Mach-E your salesperson also has orders on.

All that being said ....

No change in status at this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cyberdman, hope you enjoyed your vacation. 

I wanted to check the status of my order.

22 F-350 CC Lariat Tremor 6.7L, Anti-mater Blue with Black appearance package and AS

Sales code: F24219

Order code: R008

Thank you for your assistance. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cyberdman, hope you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend. 

I wanted to check the status of my order. I have a feeling I know the answer, but I'm trying to stay positive. 

22 F-350 CC Lariat Tremor 6.7L, Anti-mater Blue with Black appearance package and AS

Thank you for your assistance. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cyberdman,

Would you please check the status on my truck order. 

22 F-350 CC Lariat Tremor 6.7L, Anti-mater Blue with Black appearance package, Adaptive steering and other commodities that are probably not available.

Thank you for your time. 

I am so sorry.  What I last said was terrible advice and I hope you didn't take it.  I just learned this week what those 0x number Priority Codes were for - for the first time in over 11 years doing this tracking.  There is no documentation about that anywhere - so I had to ask around.  So for me to say that you know they are very special case ... and that I am starting to see this more - then we are in unprecedented times.

Please just leave your Priority Code where it was.  Those are special codes that only certain individuals can use and set and will help push you forward in line.  I hope I didn't screw things up for you.

No worries, I did not change the priority code. Thank you for the updated information, I appreciate you taking the time to conduct additional research into this matter. With everything being so fluid and changing on a daily basis it is difficult to keep up with. 

Maybe next week I will get a VIN, talk to you then. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...