F350 Lariat Tremor Update

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Cyberdman,

With Thanksgiving being next week I'm really hopeful to be really thankful for some good news about my truck order. 

22 F-350 CC Lariat Tremor 6.7L, Anti-mater Blue with Black appearance package and Adaptive steering

Sales code: F24219

Order code: R008

Thank you again for everything you do for us on this forum. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cyberdman,

I wanted to check the status of my order, I have a feeling you are going to crush my hopes again.

22 F-350 CC Lariat Tremor 6.7L, Anti-mater Blue with Black appearance package and Adaptive steering

Thanks again for checking. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cyberdman,

I wanted to check the status of my order, I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cyberdman and Happy New Year!

Well I had no Christmas Miracle, so now hoping for a great start to the New Year.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cyberdman,

I probably already know the answer, but figured I would keep up with my every 2 week disappointing news and ask for an update? I'm not giving up. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cyberdman,

Well it's been another 2 weeks, time sure does fly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cyberdman,

You're not going to believe this, but I received an email with my VIN the other day. Hopefully I'm not getting punked. 

VIN: 1FT8W3BT8NED86204

Thank you as always for checking. 

• 1 month later...

Hi Cyberdman,

Would you please check the status. 

Thank you as always, for checking. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Cyberdman,

I'm hoping for good/great news as today is 4/14/22. I hope it was built or at least moved into production and didn't get bumped. Thank you for checking all these months as it has almost been a year.