Ordered my F150 Tremor today!

flagman

On 6/17/2021 at 7:32 PM, flagman said:

Fully loaded, dealer said no option for 4:10 gears, but hero card and when I built one at Ford.com, and both show 4:10 available, can anyone help here, thanks, flagman

I Ordered one today too w/ the Torsen and noticed that on Ford's site, it says 4.10  Torsen. However on my DORA, it says 3.73 gearing early on in the list and further down lists the Torsen diff with no ratio next to it. It will be a surprise when it gets here- I guess. Did the dealer give you a time window as to when you would expect it?

I believe the 4.1 notation for the Torsen front diff. refers to the torsen bias ratio on the diff and not the gearing. Tremors should come with 3.73 gearing front and back. I know the build summary says a 4.1 axle, but I believe this to be an error. 

Source: spoke with torsen about the diff they shipped to ford for the tremor vs raptor (they're the same unit btw).

Nice! I tried to but still haven't given up on my Lariat build truck just yet.. but thought about canceling and reordering the tremor.... If it was available with the power boost and/or 6.5 bed I would have but those were two things I'd like to have. 

• 1 month later...

Good news, at least as far as news goes anyway. Dealer sent me an email with my VIN number and shows the build date is October 18th, I won't get too excited though, I think we know this could be postponed but either way it'd be nice to get it this year,, flagman

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Totally awesome is all I can say about the Tremor. I still have my 17 Raptor so I’am able to make direct comparisons. I went and hooked up to my 25’ Artic Fox 25R tt and towed it for a few miles (towing not recommended for first 1000 miles) didn’t  need the weight distribution hitch to Bring it home 7 miles. With my Raptor I had to use WD hitch or keep the Timbrens on full time, which is what I ended up doing, as I’am either camping, hunting or towing a boat year round. The new features are awesome, there’s several videos out there by owners, so I won’t bother. The ride is great, comparable to Raptor. This is the perfect truck for me as I don’t race across the desert, but mainly hunt, fish and camp, towing tt and boat across the western US. flagman