Received a delivery date for 2022 F350

Gadget

Just wanted to post up some words of encouragement that the delivery dates are starting to come.  

My dealer called and said he had good news.  My production date is July 19th and the delivery date is August 16th.  This is to Eastern Washington State.

(My order was placed in March)

Truck: F350 Lariat 7.3 CC DRW 4x4 long bed

Edited by Gadget
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Gadget said:

Just wanted to post up some words of encouragement that the delivery dates are starting to come.  

My dealer called and said he had good news.  My production date is July 19th and the delivery date is August 16th.  This is to Eastern Washington State.

Awesome, mine is scheduled same week but I’m located in TN. When I ordered dealer said they normally get to the dealership the day after they ship cause we’re so close and they come by tractor trailer and not rail car. Ill have to check with my dealer next week to see if mine has an estimated delivery date. It’s getting closer!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gadget said:

That's great news, I ordered 3/22 got build date of 7/26 so hopefully only a week behind you or maybe on the same train headed to Oregon.?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mink said:

That's great news, I ordered 3/22 got build date of 7/26 so hopefully only a week behind you or maybe on the same train headed to Oregon.?

I really hope so, this is something that would bring a lot of good news to the superduty family if more build dates get released for others!

• Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 10:09 AM, harmacist said:

Awesome, mine is scheduled same week but I’m located in TN. When I ordered dealer said they normally get to the dealership the day after they ship cause we’re so close and they come by tractor trailer and not rail car. Ill have to check with my dealer next week to see if mine has an estimated delivery date. It’s getting closer!

Cool! Another Tennessee truck! I'm Also scheduled "To Day" for 7/19. My dealer is 3-1/2 hours from the KTP, so I'm hoping for a much faster than average transit time.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2021 at 8:54 PM, Gadget said:

Hope those dates hold true for you...

• Like 2