VIN Tracking

I just received an email scheduling my Aviator for production week of August 9th and in it they provided both my VIN along with a link that tracks it as shown at the bottom of this pic. 

3E1D1029-DE68-4D37-B82E-6A749893F1CB.jpeg
these are the pics of the following the link provided

14B4DCA8-3EAE-4D22-B16B-6A79DEE1E19C.jpeg

6DDB35AD-0B5C-4191-AF1F-C2D15F75EC37.jpeg

Edited by Ockain
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Ockain said:

I just received an email scheduling my Aviator for production week of August 9th and in it they provided both my VIN along with a link that tracks it as shown at the bottom of this pic. 

3E1D1029-DE68-4D37-B82E-6A749893F1CB.jpeg
these are the pics of the following the link provided

14B4DCA8-3EAE-4D22-B16B-6A79DEE1E19C.jpeg

6DDB35AD-0B5C-4191-AF1F-C2D15F75EC37.jpeg

Wow, that's cool. Was not available when I ordered my Navigator in January 2020. 

1 hour ago, Ufnavy06 said:

I got nothing when I ordered my vehicle from the dealer.  I signed the N999 sheet but that was it.  Didn't ask me for my email or any of that stuff.

20210624_211806.jpg

https://shop.lincoln.com/vehicle-order-tracking?vin=oHgUfecB0rzkH80GtSgoTjCBI31QWPgnXDK%2FW8BQHyI%3D&don=xPKiwjjGqhzKZWPs3yzk1A%3D%3D?cks=18337813450&emailid=CX_GOTD_Aviator_Build_Planned_Creative2B#/

there’s the link. Maybe ask your dealer for your order number and if they have your VIN. Then you can check for updates

• Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 10:25 PM, Ockain said:

Thanks.  I have the order number and the VIN.  Dealer said, "it's built but waiting for the chip." Not sure how accurate that is.  

I got the link to work a few days ago but now it's just reloading the Lincoln logo.  I'll try again later.

• Like 1

Good news from the dealer! It arrived via railcar on Wednesday.  However, we're not sure when it will arrive at the dealer for us to take delivery.  The order tracking site says 21 July but that's 2 weeks from when it arrived in the city, so I'm guessing sooner.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KyleV said:

Bring this one back. I got a VIN and order number but my order number is 8 digits and this only allows 4. I’ve tried the first and last four with no luck - invalid order number. 

Order numbers must be 4 digits only but can be alpha numeric. 1001 or R001 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, KyleV said:

Thank you. That worked. I got the following message. 

We're sorry. We are unable to process that VIN because it is not a valid USA Lincoln VIN. Please enter a valid VIN.

Are you inquiring from Canada? If so, the US websites wont work for tracking your order. Believe me I've tried..Ford US tracking doesn't work  good for Canadian orders.

I will add a couple working links that I found to track canuck orders and will give you window stickers when they are available. It will keep you from bothering Ice with window sticker requests when you get bumped week after week unknowing like I did...

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details    Is a link for tracking the Mach E orders. I have been using this for tracking my Mach 1 Mustang order, and it produced my window sticker when it was available. 

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/  Is a site for tracking F series pickups from their forum. I used it as well for info on my Mach 1 Mustang.

It will present pictures of your order also. Be sure to enter the order number with caps on it. (D114 not d114)  

My Ford dealer learned allot from me on tracking.  Rail tracking I haven't bothered with because its finally on its way, so i am being patient. (Ive been waiting 8 months now)

Again. this is what I've been using for tracking Canadian orders, which your reply from Ford appears to be.  Its probably not as much info as Ford.com would give but its better than what my dealer could do for me.. I hope this helps. Have a good day, eh..

• Like 1