SiriusXM TravelLink Not Working

09KR0058

For about 2 weeks now, the SiriusXM TravelLink in my 2020 F150 Limited has not been working.  I first noticed that when I'm viewing the navigation map, I'm not seeing the traffic patterns, where the major roads/interstates show green/yellow/red.  When I go check the status of TravelLink, it shows that some features are not available as shown in the picture below.

I called SiriusXM and they checked the status of my account and said everything should be working.  This truck came with the 6-year free TravelLink package and I have a paid subscription to SiriusXM which is current.  Went back to the truck and checked every setting I could find and didn't see any issues.  Called them back again and asked for a supervisor who again confirmed "it should be working."  I kept pressing the issue and they transferred me to their Advanced Technical Support team.  We spent about 30 minutes troubleshooting but still could not get it working.  They finally said that I needed to take it to my dealer.

Has anyone been through this lately or even heard of this issue?  I just don't understand what the dealer would do to fix this.  Still seems to me that this is a Sirius issue!

IMG_5541.jpg