2021 Nautilus - Black Label interior color themes

Right now, the only interior color scheme available on the 2021 Nautilus (Black Label) is Alpine. This color is basically white. Does anyone know when  Lincoln is planning to release color schemes other than Alpine?  Their website leads one to believe other interior themes such as “Gala” and “Thoroughbred” may become available, but these colors seem undefined and do not appear as choices in the Build and Price section nor are they shown in the Order Guide as options.  I love the look of the Black Label seats -they seem to exude elegance and class.  But I can’t see myself buying white seats due to fear of impractability.

1 hour ago, Mark R said:

Right now, the only interior color scheme available on the 2021 Nautilus (Black Label) is Alpine. This color is basically white. Does anyone know when  Lincoln is planning to release color schemes other than Alpine?  Their website leads one to believe other interior themes such as “Gala” and “Thoroughbred” may become available, but these colors seem undefined and do not appear as choices in the Build and Price section nor are they shown in the Order Guide as options.  I love the look of the Black Label seats -they seem to exude elegance and class.  But I can’t see myself buying white seats due to fear of impractability.

Hi M R. I can think of two possibilities. First, certain interior colors are sometimes only available with certain exterior colors, and not with others. So it could be that the exterior color you are choosing only allows Alpine.

Try choosing a few different exterior colors in the Build and Price section, to see if this is the issue.

The other possibility is that interior colors may currently be limited due to commodity shortages caused my the pandemic.

Let us know who you make out and good luck.