Greetings

SevenT

I am a Forever Ford fan and owner.  I have owned nothing but Blue Ovals since the 1980's.  I am here to find out when my 2021 Badlands Bronco will be built.  I am a Day 1 Reservation and ordered in January.  I have waited for 25 years for Ford to remedy the mistake of no longer making the Bronco.  I have owned two 1978 Ford Broncos and a 1993 Eddie Bauer.  Just finished restoring my 1970 Bronco.  Unfinished last year at Bronco Super Celebration West, it wound up in three pictures in Issue 86 of Bronco Driver magazine.

Before.jpg

After.jpg

Rlambert,

Simple colors, Mojave Tan and Wimbledon White (just like factory except for cut fenders and flares).  I give the honor to Keith and Mike who did the bodywork and paint.  This was the first Bronco they had done and they knocked it out of the park.  I tried to give it to them fairly straight (except for all of the flash rust from fording a stream).  This was the culmination of 3 years of garage time and with help from my son and wife.

v/r,

Mike

Hello!  I'm a (hopefully soon) new to the Ford family Bronco owner.  I previously owned a couple of JKUs that ended up with death wobbles, so I'm hoping to have a better open-air experience with the Bronco.  Interested in gathering information about Ford, especially accessories and after-market stuff.  I know Jeep had catalogs/sites like Quadratec, I'm unfamiliar with how to look this stuff up for Ford.  Looking forward to learning from everyone!

On 6/22/2021 at 1:13 PM, JoePostman said:

Are you planning on giving this one or the 2021 bronco to your son one day?

Both will go to my son in the future.  He will have to learn how to drive a manual to drive the 1970.?