2022 Maverick Production Information

• ice-capades changed the title to 2022 Maverick Production Information
  • ice-capades pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

INFORMATION
2022MY Maverick FWD Gas & 4K Tow Package Buildable Combination Change - Customer Specific Private Offer Details 

ACTION REQUESTED

• Please re-spec, reorder, or cancel any 22MY Maverick stock or retail orders including FWD Gas (999/448) & 4K Tow Pkg (53Q).
  • For those customers that choose to change their order from a FWD to AWD, a customer specific private offer has been created to cover the full cost of AWD (W8F) ($2,220 MSRP).

SUMMARY
Due to recent engineering and performance evaluations it has been determined to remove the FWD Gas (999/448) & 4K Towing Package (53Q) combination from the 22MY Maverick offering, across all series. As of mid-August this specific combination was removed from dealer ordering through WBDO and CONCEPS, so no new orders with this combination could be placed.

Retail and stock unit orders will need to be either cancelled, reordered as an All-Wheel Drive (W8F), or re-spec’d to delete the 4K Tow Pkg (53Q) in order to be a clean buildable order.

Change Order Options:

1. Reorder to include AWD (W8F) ($2,220 MSRP)
  2. Re-spec to remove 4K Tow Pkg (53Q)
    • Base vehicle towing remains 2,000 lbs.
    • Vehicle may be spec’ed with Trailer Hitch Receiver w/ 4-Pin Connector (60B) ($100 MSRP)
  3. Cancel the order

MAVERICK AWD/TOW PKG CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PRIVATE OFFER (#38274)
A Private Offer has been created for customers who placed a Retail Order for a 22MY Maverick FWD Gas (999/448) & 4K Towing Package (53Q) that must be reordered as this combination is no longer available. Ford is offering $2,220 Open Bonus Cash to cover the cost difference from FWD to AWD ($2,220 MSRP) should customers choose to upgrade to the 22MY Maverick Gas AWD with the 4K Towing Package.

Eligible on 22MY Maverick Gas that are equipped with AWD (W8F) and 4Q Tow Package (53Q).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

INFORMATION
Maverick NACTOY Award & Important Retail Order Bank Update

SUMMARY
The initial response to the All-New Maverick has been fantastic. Positive media feedback continues to roll in with Maverick most recently earning the 2022 North American Truck of the Year! 

Similar to our 22MY Hybrid production that became fully reserved last November, we have reached the same position with the 2.0-liter EcoBoost Gas offering due to this extremely strong retail demand. Based on this information and consulting with your Dealer Council representatives, we are making the decision to not accept any new 22MY retail orders after Thursday, January 27th.

Here are the key dates:

• Thursday, January 27th: Dealers will have until 10PM (EST) to submit new retail 2.0-liter EcoBoost Gas orders
  • Wednesday, February 2ndDealers must complete the Retail Order Verification Process by 10PM (EST) for their new orders to be considered for 22MY scheduling
    • Memo: Please note that after 10PM (EST) on Thursday, January 27th the CONCEPS ordering system will be closed for all 22MY ordering. At this same time WBDO will lose the ability to enter new retail orders but will remain open for existing order amendments and stock ordering purposes

22MY retail orders that were submitted & verified, on or before the closing dates above will continue to be prioritized for scheduling through the remainder of 22MY production, pending specific supply/commodity availability.

The retail order bank will re-open this summer for the 23MY Maverick for those customers interested in placing their own retail Maverick Hybrid and EcoBoost Gas orders.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Per today's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the updated production timetable for the 2022MY Maverick.

2022MY Maverick (2.0L EcoBoost) 

• 05/20/2022 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Date
  •       TBD         - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change
  •       TBD         - 2022MY Balance Out Date

• 2 months later...

INFORMATION
Maverick Unscheduled Retail Order Customer Communication

ACTION REQUESTED
Please ensure your Consultants are aware that these communications going out to Maverick Unscheduled Retail Order Holders

SUMMARY
As a follow-up to the Maverick customer communication that went out in late April, the attached customer email will be delivered today (June 29th at 3PM EDT) to customers that are still waiting on their unscheduled Maverick retail order.

The specific supply chain constraints on Maverick (e.g. optional Co-Pilot360™ package, XLT Luxury package, and Lariat Luxury package) that were communicated back in February and again in the previous customer communication in April have unfortunately continued. Due to these constraints, we will need to begin scheduling more unconstrained orders (either modified retails or dealer stock) as we near the end of 2022 model year production. In the attached customer email, we will be communicating two options available to Maverick customers with verified unscheduled retail orders:

1. Working with their Ford dealer to remove any constraining features or packages from their existing 2022 model year retail order by July 8th – while this will improve the chances of their existing retail order scheduling, it is not a guarantee.
  2. Transition their Maverick retail order to a 2023 model year when the order bank opens in August and accept a private offer discount towards the purchase of that new order – more details on the private offer amount, eligibility & exclusions, and timing will be shared on August 2nd when the order bank opens (Ford Internal).

2022MY Maverick-Retail Order E-Mail_2022-06-29.png

• 3 months later...

INFORMATION
22MY Maverick Hybrid Order Cancellations

ACTION REQUESTED

• Certain scheduled 22MY Maverick Hybrid orders will need to be cancelled due to supplier shortages at 22MY Balance Out.
  • Affected 22MY Stock and Retail orders have had their scheduled build date pushed to December 12th and will eventually be cancelled by Ford Motor Company. All allocation will be returned to the affected dealers for 23MY production.
  • Be aware that Ford is working on a solution to transfer cancelled retail orders over to 23MY and will provide additional updates and instructions at a future date.

SUMMARY
We will be required to submit cancellations on certain scheduled 22MY Maverick Hybrid orders due to supplier shortages at the 22MY Balance Out. Primarily retail orders will be impacted by these balance out cancellations. Your Sales and Inventory teams will provide a list of each dealer’s impacted orders.

All allocation will be returned to the affected dealers as 23MY allocation in the coming wholesales. This replacement allocation will likely be provided over several months – not all at once.

Ford is working on a solution to automatically transfer over these 22MY cancelled orders to 23MY on the dealers’ behalf.  When these orders are transferred to 23MY, we will plan to prioritize them ahead of other 23MY Hybrid orders pending other commodities restrictions.  A future communication will be provided when we have final instructions on moving these orders to 23MY with any additional actions required.

TIMELINE AND KEY DATES

• October 16: Affected 22MY Maverick Hybrid orders moved to December 12th build week
  • TBD: Affected 22MY Maverick Hybrid orders transferred to 23MY order bank and cancelled on the dealers’ behalf
  • Late October: Follow-up communication provided with additional actions/next steps

INCENTIVE & PRICE PROTECTION
Price Protection and Incentive Protection details will be communicated at a later date.

• Sad 1