BLOWN AWAY!!

So, I ordered a 2022 F250 Lariat FX4 7.3 with 3.55 gears Monday evening(6/21).  I have been surfing this site all week trying to learn what I can during the LONG wait.  I hadn't received an Order verification email yet, so I called the dealership and got my order # and their sales code.  Called Ford marketing about 30 minutes ago just to verify they put in my order.   The rep on the other end was like:  wait, what?!!....YOU have a VIN and build date of Aug 9!      WOOHOOO!!!!!   She checked it 4 times and even read off where it's going and the option list to confirm.  She said that she has NEVER seen one get a VIN or scheduled so fast.   I plan on checking on here once I hit the 15 post minimum.

Edited by slowninja14
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, slowninja14 said:

Yeah, I might!!   I was just wanting to confirm that my order had been put in.  Made my day!!!!!

I hope the info giving to you by Ford Marketing is accurate but proceed with caution. I was given a vin and build date of July 19th weeks ago and today I have called two times and both people told me that the only info they have is that the truck is in process. 1 person told me they can’t see build dates and told me to check with the dealership and the 2nd guy told me he doesn’t see a scheduled build date? I don’t know what to think of all this. I hope your info is right though! That is awesome. Congrats!

On 6/24/2021 at 10:46 PM, Townado said:

I ordered a F450 Lariat 4x4 6.7 on 4/5, no progress yet either. Please keep us posted on your progress. I haven’t heard of any 450s getting vins as of yet.

I was lucky I guess as my order is a F450 and I have a VIN and build week. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to their process other than maybe what parts are in/out of stock for the builds. Mine is only XLT with just a few addl. options so maybe keeping it somewhat simple is helping. I'm hoping the date they gave me holds!