Momentary Upfitter Switches

mattdm

Would love to see the ability to have momentary upfitters in the super duty. Either 1 or 2 dedicated momentary, or some sort of way to configure them momentary(physically even would be fine as it wouldnt be something that is changed regularly)

I have several things id love to put on upfitters to keep my dash clear of extra gadgets, like suspension airbag control, air horn, etc... but these all lend themselves to a momentary action and would be awkward otherwise.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 11:19 AM, mattdm said:

Would love to see the ability to have momentary upfitters in the super duty. Either 1 or 2 dedicated momentary, or some sort of way to configure them momentary(physically even would be fine as it wouldnt be something that is changed regularly)

I have several things id love to put on upfitters to keep my dash clear of extra gadgets, like suspension airbag control, air horn, etc... but these all lend themselves to a momentary action and would be awkward otherwise.

Like a push button switch that is only energized while you hold it down? 

23 hours ago, 4thTimer said:

Like a push button switch that is only energized while you hold it down? 

Yes exactly. It would spring back to off as soon as you let go, allowing a 'tapping' action

Edited by mattdm