2022 F350 Lariat Black

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Edit: I got an email from Ford after posting giving me a scheduled week and VIN. No need to look it up. Thanks for being willing to do it though.

Could I get an update on the status of my truck?

F350 CCSB 4x4 Iconic Silver w/ Black Package

Order Date 4/30/2021

Sales Code: F72519

Order Code: C784

Thanks for your help.

Edited by 1TonOFun
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First I have to say this - it isn't just you, but it has become so common now it has become a huge PITA dealing with this so I'm going to have to address it in my rules thread somehow...  When you post/repost your info, wherever you are copying it from - an old email, from earlier post in the same thread, wherever ... please, please PLEASE when you go to paste your info, before pasting please right-click and do "Paste as plain text".  Why? Because your numbers from their source contain hidden codes that when I try to use your info these codes make it not work and I end up having to retype your VIN from scratch manually to get it to work.

Now that that is out of the way...

In Transit - Arrived at Junction Point (Csx Transportation )  Roselake, IL  Oct-22-2021, 11:55 CT.

ETA  Nov-09-2021.

Thanks fo the update.

Sorry about the copy/pate. I did the plain text paste last time because I pasted from an outside source. This time I pasted from my previous post, from within this forum, so thought I was good. Won’t happen again.

It is no problem - even the forum software tries messing with us.  I don't know why this has all of a sudden become such a huge thing lately.  Maybe something changed with the last forum server update.  I'd only see this happen occasionally in the past and now it is all the time.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cyberdman said:

No.  All orders -  that a ton of those orders happen to be Superduties is a coincidence.  We get a lot of Superduty orders.

Back in May someone posted a link to this site on a Superduty truck site and we were inundated with new members looking for order info as well as tracking.  Super duty posts went from about 3% to at least 50% overnight.  That’s why I asked.