2 Door MIC vs. 4 Door soft top part production

Brianstrange

After reading Fords letter on Friday, how likely is Ford to give priority to 2 door hardtop production?   I think it's only reasonable to ask for that seeing as 1) it's the only 2 door top available from Ford, and 2) the standard 4 door top is the soft top.   If building Bronco's is top on their list, I think this is a reasonable stance on the subject.  It's a bit of a bummer to see 4 door customers have the option to wait or get a soft top, while I'm uninformed of their 2 door intentions.... 

I’m jealous of the 2-door hard top. That’s what I wanted initially, but it is not practical form me as I have a young child. I hope to see some of these 2-door hard tops on the road, I think they look awesome! It sounds like Ford is prioritizing more 2-door builds in their push to create more hard tops. Who know.  Ford should allow soft tops for the two door as well. I’m sure this is something they may address in 2022.