2022 Bronco Badlands 2 Door (formerly 2021)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No change in status at this time.

In the future - please in your bump, besides your numbers please tell me briefly what vehicle I'm looking for so I don't have to scroll around until I see it. Many sales people create multiple orders in the system with the same order numbers (which is dumb but whatever) which makes my job harder to find the right vehicle sometimes.  This is why I made it a rule.  I have a few orders that I track that when I look it up there are multiple F-Series orders with the same order numbers and that is even harder to figure out.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Brianstrange changed the title to 2022 Bronco Badlands 2 Door (formerly 2021)

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Balance Out      Jan-26-2021, 14:05 EST.

See your salesperson.  That means your order will not be produced because the model year has balanced out.  You may need to reorder or maybe they know something I don't and it will be converted to a new order for 2022 models?  Either way see your salesperson.

23 minutes ago, cyberdman said:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Balance Out      Jan-26-2021, 14:05 EST.

See your salesperson.  That means your order will not be produced because the model year has balanced out.  You may need to reorder or maybe they know something I don't and it will be converted to a new order for 2022 models?  Either way see your salesperson.

Thank you.  I did re-order for 2022, maybe the system needs to shift to 2022?    Either way, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes,  as your Primary status, but you are at the "Sent to Plant" step (which I don't usually provide because it gets people prematurely excited).  That just means they are getting ready to sequence your order with the plant.  It absolutely hasn't started production (being built) yet and can still be delayed or changed.

Edited by cyberdman
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...