2022 Lincoln Aviator status, please ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to express my appreciation for the valuable vehicle-locater service you provide to Blue Oval Forum members.

Turns out my 2022 Aviator shipped on 9/19, arrived at the local railroad freight depot here on 9/28, and was delivered to my dealer this morning (10/4).

FWIW, here's a photo taken just after my (very dirty) Aviator was unloaded from the car carrier at the dealership:

1776321937_2022Aviator.thumb.jpg.4e30697fe46bc8c07aa051eb24fe882b.jpg

• Like 1

That is really beautiful, thanks for sharing.  I am however bewildered at how you got it so fast and that there was nothing even listed in your report that it was moving and all of a sudden it shows up?  What's up with that?  Glad you got and thanks for letting me know.

The Lincoln Order Tracking System and the dealer's Vehicle Visibility Report also indicated status as "awaiting shipment" since 9/19 -- even when the vehicle was in transit. It remained "awaiting shipment" until the vehicle actually arrived at the dealership.

Yesterday, the Lincoln Order Tracking System milestone dates updated upon arrival of my Aviator. Here's what it says now:

Order Confirmed: 3/30/201
In Production: 9/9/2021
Built: 1/1/1980 (yes, more than 40 years ago)
Shipped: 9/19/202
Delivery: 10/4/2021

For sure, something's hinky with the tracking system. But all's well that ends well. Thanks again for helping me manage the wait, cyberdman!

• Haha 1