2022 F350 Platinum to Westlake

Hello, 

My order has been pushed back to a build date of 09/20/21 as told by my dealer.  Wondering if this is the case.  My truck was stolen in December 2020 and this is the replacement truck that I have been patiently waiting on.  Originally hoped for a late June build, but those dates have been cancelled and adjusted.  Wanted to try and line up a plant visit for the day the truck is built but having a tough time nailing down the actual scheduled date.  Any help is much appreciated.  Thank you. ?

VIN 1FT8W3BT6NEC07626 Order 3487 Dealer F44121

2022F350a.PDF

Edited by Kyoshea
spelling

Scheduled to Week (Week -of Sep-20-2021 ) is the official status right now.  That will change as we get closer to that time.

Pre-pandemic, I could maybe see somehow you being able to schedule this if you knew the right people and had inside info.  That isn't the world we are in right now.  You will never be able to schedule this.  Trucks right now are being partially built and parked offsite (for months and months on end) while they wait months for certain chipped modules to come in to complete their builds.  The backlog is tremendous.   Pack your patience and bump your thread for another update on your order after Sept 20th.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Kyoshea said:

Hello again!  Latest email from Ford is telling me there is an assigned build week of 11/8 now.  Will my window sticker populate that week or should it show up sooner?

VIN 1FT8W3BT6NEC07626 Order 3487 Dealer F44121

Window Stickers are generally available about a week before production. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...