2022 Super Duty Build And Price

2 hours ago, 1TonOFun said:

2022 build Super Duty build and price is up and running Here. I found a couple of glitches but it’s up! They do still show the Tremor option on XLT so it obviously will be updated.

Appears now the Lariat does not have the Tremor option same as with XLT.  Hmmm 

1 hour ago, jdmonroe9 said:

It also appears there is no two-tone pain option for Lariat trim. My order sheet from my dealer still had it listed on there though... I hope that's still an option, agate black with stone gray two-tone was always my favorite look.

Ice-Capades said in the Order Discussion thread that the two-tone option is still available for Lariat trim on 2022 models (thank goodness). Hopefully the Build page updates with that!

5 minutes ago, 1TonOFun said:

@jdmonroe9One of the issues I had on the build page was when I picked what looked like should be the Lariat I was getting the King Ranch. Choose the build and price box for the XLT and see if you get the Lariat options. As I said the site is still buggy.

Of course, it's still brand new I'm just being too excited is all ha. Thank you very much!

• Like 1