2022 Ford Everest Spied

43 minutes ago, twintornados said:

No, no, and no....Lincoln does not need a "premium" off-roader since that is not even close to their wheel house in design operations. Quiet Luxury is road going fare....same reason why an F150 Platinum, King Ranch or Limited sells extremely well while past Lincoln attempts (Mark LT, Blackwood) sat and languished.

I can see that Lincoln's best sales last year are more towards the bottom of the line in the car based Corsair, while the traditional truck based Navigator's sales dropped off. There may not be room for a smaller truck based SUV with locking 4x4 

11 hours ago, Donaldo said:

I can see that Lincoln's best sales last year are more towards the bottom of the line in the car based Corsair, while the traditional truck based Navigator's sales dropped off. There may not be room for a smaller truck based SUV with locking 4x4 

The Corsair is a new product and the Navigator is the oldest product due for an MCE in the next year...its normal

10 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

The Corsair is a new product and the Navigator is the oldest product due for an MCE in the next year...its normal

There’s also Aviator establishing itself below Navigator, tricky doing that without some sales migration 

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

Also volume follows price.  The cheaper models almost always sell better because as you go up in price the pool of possible buyers drops off dramatically.

26 minutes ago, markfnc said:

how does everest compare to explorer size wise? 

Everest is the same size as 7 seat Edge sold in China. So slightly bigger than Bronco but about 6" shorter than Explorer - Roughly the same size as Toyota 4Runner.

L x W x H //WB

Edge (5 seat) 188.1" x 75.9" x 68.6" // 112.2"

Bronco (4 door) 190.5" x 75.9" x 70.2" // 116.1"

Edge (7 seat) 192" x 75.9" x 68.6" // 112.2"

Everest 192.6" x 73.3" x 72.3" // 112.2"

Explorer 198.8" x 78.9" x 69.9" // 119.1"

4Runner 191.3" x 75.8" x 71.5" // 109.8"

• Like 2

I’m hoping that Everest and Ranger grow in width to that 75.9” figure of the other models mentioned above. I don’t know if that’s the plan but I sure hope so now that Maverick has arrived to fill the lower end…..

Edited by jpd80

52 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

I’m hoping that Everest and Ranger grow in width to that 75.9” figure of the other models mentioned above. I don’t know if that’s the plan but I sure hope so now that Maverick has arrived to fill the lower end…..

Amen to that!

On 7/19/2021 at 5:51 PM, T-dubz said:

I’ve been wanting a 2 door bronco from the beginning. I actually got to sit in one today and it’s awesome, but getting in the back was a pain for me and my kids. I remembered getting into 2 door vehicles not being that big of a problem, but I guess being older and bigger combined with the higher step in height makes it a bit more difficult. 

So now I’m down to a 4 door bronco and a ranger. I really like the bronco, but the ranger probably suits my needs better, not to mention it should be less expensive. It’s good to hear there’s some exciting things to look forward too.

If they build a Bronco pickup would that get your interest?

6 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

Plant is overwhelmed with 125k Bronco orders, so even if there was a planned pickup,

it would still be more than two years away……..just sayin’

Plus NG Ranger on the way which I'm sure will at the very least maintain volume but likely expand that too. These 10.5 hour days for us are going to continue for a long time no doubt. 

• 1 month later...