2022 Aviator 202A Equipment Group?

sagosto

27 minutes ago, akirby said:

Not sure about price but the 22 does get wireless charging and led fog lamps standard now.

And, the base price was lowered. But, if you re-create the popular 202a package (luxury, illuminations, tow, etc.), the price jumps $1300 give or take. There's several popular sites as CarAndDriver that mentions the lower base price but that's all it is.

Edited by sagosto

Specced out a '22 vehicle as close as could be done on the build and price to our '21Aviator II monochrome and it came out over $2.000 more.   The '22 with all the packages needed to make an equipment match did include phone-as-key, heads-up display and wireless phone charger which probably accounts for the increase.

16 minutes ago, Going_Going_Gone said:

Specced out a '22 vehicle as close as could be done on the build and price to our '21Aviator II monochrome and it came out over $2.000 more.   The '22 with all the packages needed to make an equipment match did include phone-as-key, heads-up display and wireless phone charger which probably accounts for the increase.

You have the 202a package correct? Phone-as-key, heads-up-display, and wireless phone charger are including in the 21 202a package but free on the Reserve I believe. But, yes, re-adding those packages is a $2K increase give or take. I am having a hard time finding a 21 but a 22 w/ $2K increase probably nets out given the MY increase unless you are leasing.

26 minutes ago, akirby said:

Why are you surprised that the price went up?

Because Lincoln lowered all trims minus BL. Lastly, $2K is literally 20% increase on the cost of the options. Maybe they want to increase to Hertz? 

Edited by sagosto

22 hours ago, sagosto said:

You have the 202a package correct? Phone-as-key, heads-up-display, and wireless phone charger are including in the 21 202a package but free on the Reserve I believe. But, yes, re-adding those packages is a $2K increase give or take. I am having a hard time finding a 21 but a 22 w/ $2K increase probably nets out given the MY increase unless you are leasing.

Ours has the 210-A package.  It is no longer offered in '22.