My new 2021 lithium gray

I was going to wait until the end of the year to buy one but I found this one and couldn’t pass it up at the price and since the 22’s are so sketchy on when they might possibly start to get built I had to make the move on this one. I had a 19 xlt and from that to this is a lot better change and the ride quality is a ton better as well.Now to decide on wheels and tires and if I want to do a level , no lift because I pull a fifth wheel all the time. 

42FB48F9-401A-469C-95A7-E77573CF2767.jpeg

• Like 7

7 hours ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

That is a sharp truck! Love the grey and black colors together. It's not the standard looking truck, looks tough and sporty at the same time.?

Thanks , yes it’s a unique looking nice truck and it’s not just the standard truck like I usually always get. I just got tired of all the chrome and wanted something different. 

9 hours ago, ThreeLRanch said:

I was going to wait until the end of the year to buy one but I found this one and couldn’t pass it up at the price and since the 22’s are so sketchy on when they might possibly start to get built I had to make the move on this one. I had a 19 xlt and from that to this is a lot better change and the ride quality is a ton better as well.Now to decide on wheels and tires and if I want to do a level , no lift because I pull a fifth wheel all the time. 

You need Chicken Lights!!! :lol2:

10 minutes ago, akirby said:

The lights on top of the cab.  Required on trucks wider than 80”.  Supposedly they originated on chicken haulers.

Yeah i googled it , i have not heard of them called that ever before lol . I did not a sun roof because of the chance of leaks so i wonldnt want those either but they do look good on some trucks but not for me .

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ThreeLRanch said:

Yeah i googled it , i have not heard of them called that ever before lol . I did not a sun roof because of the chance of leaks so i wonldnt want those either but they do look good on some trucks but not for me .

Got them on my 2014 King Ranch, and also installed amber lights on the front (black plastic under bumper) and above the side steps. Also put some red lights (not a brake or signal strip) between the tailgate and rear bumper. All are operated from two upfitter switches.  Love all my Chicken Lights!!!:hysterical:

Sharp Truck by the way! ?

Edited by danglin

On 7/14/2021 at 8:52 PM, ThreeLRanch said:

Sharp truck.  I like the black appearance but didnt want the black interior.

On 7/19/2021 at 7:40 PM, bcintx said:

That is a good looking color.  I was disappointed when I found out that they discontinued it for 2022.  I ended up with the new Atlas Blue.

Yes is was disappointing to see that they was no longer making this color and I’m not sure why it’s about the best looking color IMO , a lot better than the sliver for sure. 

Edited by ThreeLRanch