22 xlt interior color

When I built my 22 f350xlt online it gave me the option of two colors the tan or the gray.

When I went in to the dealer to verify everything and sign some paperwork he said the tan was not available for the 22 only the grey in the XLT.

Was wondering if anyone else was told the same thing or is the tan a possibility in that trim level.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

When I built my 22 f350xlt online it gave me the option of two colors the tan or the gray.

When I went in to the dealer to verify everything and sign some paperwork he said the tan was not available for the 22 only the grey in the XLT.

Was wondering if anyone else was told the same thing or is the tan a possibility in that trim level.

The Medium Light Camel trim is no longer available on the XLT's.

The complete specifications are in the 2022 Super Duty Pickup Order Guide which is available for download at the Dealer Order Guides section.

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/category/8-f-series-super-duty/

I was told the same thing when I ordered mine May 17. The build and price was still based on the '21 models, so there really was no way to know until the dealer told me.  I really preferred the camel interior, but it wasn't worth moving up an entire trim level or two to get it.

• 2 weeks later...