Current Commodity Delays - 53R & 17Y - UTT & Tremor

I spoke with Ford today and the very nice lady on the line answered a lot of questions about my order and where the status of my order is today. 

Ordered - 7/2/2021

Scheduled to week - 8/23/2021

Vin assigned 

Order confirmed on Ford tracking website (not showing any production week or even if scheduled)

When asked if there may be any listed delays she said that there was some concerns about the Tremor 17Y option and the Ultimate Trailer Towing 53R.  To be honest I thought she said 52R which is the stowable ramps.  Not sure if anyone has any idea on if these are true and are they standing true.  Seems like the schedule to week is no problem since I have both of these options on my order.  

image.png.22942cce6fbc77dc98649de829df02ae.pngimage.png.5ee7e7ff80746cebc328918c8c510aa2.png

Happy Waiting!!! 

Cheers MooseTremor

24 minutes ago, Moosetremor said:

I spoke with Ford today and the very nice lady on the line answered a lot of questions about my order and where the status of my order is today. 

Ordered - 7/2/2021

Scheduled to week - 8/23/2021

Vin assigned 

Order confirmed on Ford tracking website (not showing any production week or even if scheduled)

When asked if there may be any listed delays she said that there was some concerns about the Tremor 17Y option and the Ultimate Trailer Towing 53R.  To be honest I thought she said 52R which is the stowable ramps.  Not sure if anyone has any idea on if these are true and are they standing true.  Seems like the schedule to week is no problem since I have both of these options on my order.  

image.png.22942cce6fbc77dc98649de829df02ae.pngimage.png.5ee7e7ff80746cebc328918c8c510aa2.png

Happy Waiting!!! 

Cheers MooseTremor

XLT? or lariat or platinum? 

Edited by JHForman812

7 minutes ago, Moosetremor said:

Lariat

as of the last scheduling notes(regarding UTT), i think the only one that is having issues with UTT is the XLT, my guess is ford is reserving those parts for the higher end trucks.  just my 2 cents. 

Edited by JHForman812
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, JHForman812 said:

as of the last scheduling notes(regarding UTT), i think the only one that is having issues with UTT is the XLT, my guess is ford is reserving those parts for the higher end trucks.  just my 2 cents. 

I figure since the XLT’s are the only trim that still uses the 8” Sync3 in the 22 line up, they are probably using the UTT components on the unfinished 21’s. This is a bummer because I have an XLT with the 53Q package so mine is not being scheduled. I ordered on 5/24 so it’s a bummer watching June and July orders already getting scheduled… thankfully I can wait for a while longer… although the longer I wait the more I worry that other components will come up short…

Also, I could care less about the PTBA feature, but I do want the cameras… I wish Ford didn’t pair up some of these options together like this and could be chosen separate. 

Edited by chadstickpoindexter

6 minutes ago, chadstickpoindexter said:

I figure since the XLT’s are the only trim that still uses the 8” Sync3 in the 22 line up, they are probably using the UTT components on the unfinished 21’s. This is a bummer because I have an XLT with the 53Q package so mine is not being scheduled. I ordered on 5/24 so it’s a bummer watching June and July orders already getting scheduled… thankfully I can wait for a while longer… although the longer I wait the more I worry that other components will come up short…

i get that! i had to drop adaptive steering to get scheduled. 

Crazy, you got a date quick!   I ordered a 250 lariat value package, 6.7l, tremor, UTT with back up assist, non adaptive steering.. on June 8th.  Still nothing scheduled 

I hope to at least get a build date soon as I’m juggling vehicles with an unknown amount of time right now.  Haha

On 7/16/2021 at 7:48 PM, chadstickpoindexter said:

I would gladly drop the PTBA feature but I don’t want to forfeit the cameras. I wish Ford didn’t pair these things together like this… they must know folks won’t buy some things unless forced to. 

I wanted the cameras and would have added them if I didnt have to pay for the PBTA.  I think it used to be a stand alone option.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, mitch8628 said:

So what cameras come on the truck without the UTT? I did not order the UTT, but I did add the CHSML Camera.  IS there a tailgate camera? 

All that information is available in the 2022 Super Duty Pick-Up Order Guide which is available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section.

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/category/8-f-series-super-duty/  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

All that information is available in the 2022 Super Duty Pick-Up Order Guide which is available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section.

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/category/8-f-series-super-duty/  

Yep, and I also ran across that info in another thread shortly after posting this.