Best Dealership to order F350

7 minutes ago, bbf2530 said:

Hi Ranger. The key is to be able to verify what price a Dealer/Salesperson is actually giving you. There are many honest ones. And then there are many dishonest ones. I have seen Salespeople produce fake invoices. Or only give a handwritten price and claim it is "Invoice price", or in your case "...$300 below employee pricing". Or make "mistakes"  calculating all the pricing on the final purchase contract. And in an amazing coincidence, these "mistakes" are always in the Dealers favor. ?

So just be sure to verify that you actually get the promised pricing from whichever Dealer you finally decide to purchase from.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

You're absolutely right.  But both the salesperson in MN and the lady I'm dealing with at the Dodge dealership come highly recommended on the forums.  $68,500 for a pretty loaded out 3500 Dually Laramie is a pretty solid price, and may end up getting the $500 first responder rebate to kick it to an even $68k.  Think the F350 Lariat would price out at a pretty even $69k with about all of the same options.  So they're both in the same ballpark.

Just need to drive both.

59 minutes ago, Ranger62 said:

One thing that absolutely drives me mad about Ford is that stupid chime when you open the door.  I don't need notified that my door is opening and closing.  I know....... petty..... but it's grating on me lol

It should only chime if the keys are in the ignition or the lights are on.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ranger62 said:

One thing that absolutely drives me mad about Ford is that stupid chime when you open the door.  I don't need notified that my door is opening and closing.  I know....... petty..... but it's grating on me lol

I think that can be turned off with Forscan

Edited by aboyles2002

33 minutes ago, Ranger62 said:

You're absolutely right.  But both the salesperson in MN and the lady I'm dealing with at the Dodge dealership come highly recommended on the forums.  $68,500 for a pretty loaded out 3500 Dually Laramie is a pretty solid price, and may end up getting the $500 first responder rebate to kick it to an even $68k.  Think the F350 Lariat would price out at a pretty even $69k with about all of the same options.  So they're both in the same ballpark.

Just need to drive both.

Hi Ranger. If they come highly recommended and you can truly trust them, that is great. As I stated, there are many honest ones.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

9 minutes ago, Ranger62 said:

That would be awesome

This is from the 17-20 superduty spreadsheet of Forscan options.

Disable Door Chime when Door Ajar IPC 720-01-02 xx1x xxxx xxxx xx0x xxxx xxxx Disables door chime when door open and ignition on.
Disable Key In Ignition Chime IPC 720-02-01   xx*x xxxx xxxx This disables chime when key is in the iginition and ignition is off. Subtract 8 from the value in the * position. For example, if C then change to 4. This feature is dependent upon the Disable Door Chime when Door Ajar feature. That must be enabled first for this to work.

21 hours ago, Ranger62 said:

I just looked at the mock ups of the new 12" screens coming on the '22s.  Man, those are super nice looking.  And it's  nice Ford includes the NAV system on their screens where Dodge makes you pay for NAV.

The way I read the description on the nav for a lariat is that it is free for the first 3 months and then you have to pay a subscription fee.  I could be wrong.  Either way it doesn't matter much to me as long as Car-Play works I can use google maps off my phone.

If you are up in the Seattle Area, go see Brian Camp at Korum Ford or Steve Cunnington at Ford of Kirkland.  Both are old school solid guys who will treat you right.  Korum offers a lifetime warranty on the powertrain (selected components) FWIW.

• 9 months later...