2022 Super Duty Fleet Schedule?

Bgf

25 minutes ago, Bgf said:

Does anyone have a fleet priority day schedule they can post?

You need to clarify what you're asking for. "Fleet priority day schedule" makes no sense.

The Fleet ordering and scheduling process is an entirely different process from that for stock or retail orders. Fleet priority codes are codes for desired production dates and the estimated lead time (Order-to-Delivery) for 2022 Super Duty is currently 30+ weeks.

Fleet information is available at the Ford Fleet site (https://www.fleet.ford.com/) which requires a Ford Fleet Identification Number (FIN) in order to register for access. 

Edited by ice-capades
Additional content

7 hours ago, Bgf said:

Here's a copy of the 2022 Fleet Priority Codes Calendar that you called the "Fleet Priority Day Schedule" and is available at the Ford Fleet site. The FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) provides the same information and is what Dealers rely on. 

Since you provided the link at the Ford Fleet site for the information you requested, you already had access to it. Thanks for wasting my time! 

2022 Fleet Priority Code Calendar.pdf

• 5 months later...
On 7/19/2021 at 3:29 PM, ice-capades said:

You need to clarify what you're asking for. "Fleet priority day schedule" makes no sense.

The Fleet ordering and scheduling process is an entirely different process from that for stock or retail orders. Fleet priority codes are codes for desired production dates and the estimated lead time (Order-to-Delivery) for 2022 Super Duty is currently 30+ weeks.

Fleet information is available at the Ford Fleet site (https://www.fleet.ford.com/) which requires a Ford Fleet Identification Number (FIN) in order to register for access. 

I’m at 32 weeks from when I put my order in for a fleet f350 KR Ultimate Tremor, I’m still don’t have a scheduled build date.  

Sounds like we have the same salesman! I ordered using the Land O'Lakes fleet program (farmers Co-op) June 7 and according to my salesman my order has been "Unscheduled/Clean" (no VIN#) the entire time. I contact him once a month and all I get is "I'll let you know if I hear anything". From what I have learned on this site (a lot, thanks guys!) is all fleet orders go to the back of the line and retail orders to the front. So, you'll see orders entered months after yours was entered being delivered to retail buyers. Knowing what I know now about the fleets going to the back of the line, I would have never ordered the Ford. 

On 1/21/2022 at 8:17 AM, Beefmaster said:

Sounds like we have the same salesman! I ordered using the Land O'Lakes fleet program (farmers Co-op) June 7 and according to my salesman my order has been "Unscheduled/Clean" (no VIN#) the entire time. I contact him once a month and all I get is "I'll let you know if I hear anything". From what I have learned on this site (a lot, thanks guys!) is all fleet orders go to the back of the line and retail orders to the front. So, you'll see orders entered months after yours was entered being delivered to retail buyers. Knowing what I know now about the fleets going to the back of the line, I would have never ordered the Ford. 

I ordered mine on the same program….  The coined phrase I get “no update to report”

• ice-capades changed the title to 2022 Super Duty Fleet Schedule?
7 hours ago, MicroMan said:

I ordered mine on the same program….  The coined phrase I get “no update to report”

I ordered mine in Huntsville, AL at a large dealership. They tell me fleet trucks ordered before me have started to arrive and that my truck is in line (not scheduled yet). Not sure you know this, but the Land O'Lakes Ford discounts will be MUCH less if your order gets cancelled and you have to order another one. Both Ram and GM have lowered their discounts since last Spring also. Last Spring, they were $9k off MSRP and now they are only $5K off.