Where are the Window Stickers?

12 hours ago, Phoenixfla said:

Some 2022s are already built, and more are being built this week, but only very few window stickers have been released.

Does anyone have insight as to why and when more will be released?

Been wondering the same thing myself, truck moved to in production status on 7/7 and window sticker link showed up but still nothing. Granted I understand they plant was shut down last week but it’s got me checking daily.

Edited by harmacist

I've been checking for Window Stickers at least twice a day for a number of BOF members awaiting Super Duty's. In every case, the vehicles were invoiced weeks ago but the Window Stickers are not available yet in Ford's database. Ford's providing the usual information on this issue (NONE!) which is affecting only Super Duty's.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I have been using the Ford site to search for a 2022 F350.  There are trucks shown but the site frankly sucks and you cannot get a full list of what is on the truck and the window sticker is not available.  How much more screwed up can this be?  Any other way I can find out what a particular truck has?  There are some things I absolutely do not want!

Edited by TrolleymanPJS
Autocorrect mangled it

12 minutes ago, TrolleymanPJS said:

I have been using the Ford site to search for a 2022 F350.  There are trucks shown but the site frankly sucks and you cannot get a full list of what is on the truck and the window sticker is not available.  How much more screwed up can this be?  Any other way I can find out what a particular truck has?  There are some things I absolutely do not want!

Vehicle invoices and Window Stickers are generated at the same time. Super Duty vehicles are getting invoiced but for some reason there's been a problem with Window Sticker availability. I'm wondering if there's an issue with a disclosure on the Window Stickers that has to be addressed but Ford is providing no information. 

14 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Vehicle invoices and Window Stickers are generated at the same time. Super Duty vehicles are getting invoiced but for some reason there's been a problem with Window Sticker availability. I'm wondering if there's an issue with a disclosure on the Window Stickers that has to be addressed but Ford is providing no information. 

I wonder if they make a change in the window stickers, if the physical window stickers in trucks would have to be reprinted and swapped?  If not it would be interesting to compare the two and look for differences.

Still seems odd that a few window stickers have been released.  None released would make more sense to me.

45 minutes ago, Phoenixfla said:

I wonder if they make a change in the window stickers, if the physical window stickers in trucks would have to be reprinted and swapped?  If not it would be interesting to compare the two and look for differences.

Still seems odd that a few window stickers have been released.  None released would make more sense to me.

If there's a disclosure issue or some other pending change that's affecting the 2022 Super Duty Window Sticker availability, new stickers will be generated for any vehicles in stock and sent to Dealers. If, repeat if, there's a content issue with the Window Stickers, it could be a factor with delivery of sold vehicles as a vehicle cannot legally be delivered without a valid Window Sticker. Again, Ford has not provided any information to Dealers,   

I called marketing again, as my dealership says they can’t find window sticker.  Yesterday marketing had it but said they can’t email.  Today I was told by 2 reps in marketing that I would need to purchase it for $49.95 in order to get it. 

• Angry 1

5 hours ago, TruckGirl said:

I called marketing again, as my dealership says they can’t find window sticker.  Yesterday marketing had it but said they can’t email.  Today I was told by 2 reps in marketing that I would need to purchase it for $49.95 in order to get it. 

How about $50.00 off the price of our trucks because we can’t get a window sticker?  Maybe that would be impetus for Ford to get their shit together!!  ?

13 hours ago, Mirage Flatter said:

How about $50.00 off the price of our trucks because we can’t get a window sticker?  Maybe that would be impetus for Ford to get their shit together!!  ?

Right!! Lol.  Mine is a replacement under the lemon law through the RAV dept.  My 19 F350 6.7 has been completely inoperable sitting at dealership since March.  They made me return the rental in April, and I’m still 100% responsible for all costs to insure the truck etc.  Been a nightmare to say the least, and I can’t figure out why they want to charge me for a window sticker!!! 

Somebody help me understand.  If you have a copy of your "preview order" and you can see your options on the shop.ford tracker.  Why is it so important for you to see an image of the window sticker?

Edited by bcintx
grammer
  • Like 1

In my case, I am looking at dealer ordered trucks on the Ford web site which, frankly, sucks.  It does not tell you what is on a truck so you need to see the window sticker...... which keeps coming up as not yet released!  I can’t be calling 10 different dealerships which likely do not have a clue either.  Dealerships often make stupid choices in my experience.  Doesn’t make them bad, just not in touch.

3 hours ago, TrolleymanPJS said:

In my case, I am looking at dealer ordered trucks on the Ford web site which, frankly, sucks.  It does not tell you what is on a truck so you need to see the window sticker...... which keeps coming up as not yet released!  I can’t be calling 10 different dealerships which likely do not have a clue either.  Dealerships often make stupid choices in my experience.  Doesn’t make them bad, just not in touch.

This is certainly true.  I was mainly curious as to why people that have ordered trucks were so concerned that they could not see the sticker when they already know what is on the truck.

16 minutes ago, bcintx said:

This is certainly true.  I was mainly curious as to why people that have ordered trucks were so concerned that they could not see the sticker when they already know what is on the truck.

Being able to view the window sticker would confirm whether the vehicle was built as ordered.  In my case, I asked for a simple change, deleting the 9900/10000 GVWR, weeks ago.  The salesman stated that it wasn't to late to make that change.  When I asked him for confirmation of the change a week later, I heard nothing back from him, and still haven't. If it didn't get done, I won't be happy.  ?

2 hours ago, bcintx said:

It allows loans to be processed as that is what is needed for the bank.  Also setting up insurance and a number of other things.