Any 22 f450s been scheduled yet?

First off, thanks to all the posters in this forum it has been a wealth of information.  I ordered a f450 beginning of may, received the email from Ford and just like most am anxiously waiting.  I’ve seen some 350s and 250s being scheduled(now even in production), has anyone who ordered an f450 received a schedule date yet?

Thanks 

I put adaptive steering on my build so I know I’m waiting until further notice( last I saw at least)

According to the email that I got from Ford two days ago.  My 450 is scheduled for the week of 8/16.

F450 Lariat Ultimate, FX4, UTT, Quad Beam, block heater, upfitter, universal garage door, Atlas Blue.  In case you were curious.  No adaptive steering.

1 hour ago, bcintx said:

According to the email that I got from Ford two days ago.  My 450 is scheduled for the week of 8/16.

F450 Lariat Ultimate, FX4, UTT, Quad Beam, block heater, upfitter, universal garage door, Atlas Blue.  In case you were curious.  No adaptive steering.

Nice, congrats.  When did you place your order?

Seems like we got pretty similar trucks minus the adaptive steering, which I am trying to figure out if I should delete or not.  Saw another post where they said they deleted it and two days later got scheduled.

2 hours ago, bcintx said:

I ordered the almost identical truck on 4/6 (adaptive steering deleted last week). No updates on vin or build schedule except for order confirmation email. 

On 7/24/2021 at 6:57 PM, DMBKaren41 said:

We ordered an F450 Lariat Ultimate no adaptive steering at the end of March and it's scheduled for the week of 8/16. 

That’s great news, congrats!!! I too have a 450 Lariat Ultimate order (confirmed 4/6) but I had AS. I tried to delete it the beginning of last week but my dealer was a little slow to respond. It didn’t get removed until Friday after orders were scheduled, so who knows if it would have been selected. I’ll just have to wait until it's scheduled. I’ll post when it gets picked up. Thanks for all the info here!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Townado said:

That’s great news, congrats!!! I too have a 450 Lariat Ultimate order (confirmed 4/6) but I had AS. I tried to delete it the beginning of last week but my dealer was a little slow to respond. It didn’t get removed until Friday after orders were scheduled, so who knows if it would have been selected. I’ll just have to wait until it's scheduled. I’ll post when it gets picked up. Thanks for all the info here!!

Townado,

Please do keep us updated if you end up getting scheduled this week.  450 lariat ultimate as well, have waited to pull the adaptive steering in the slim hope things might turn around.  Your situation might very well dictate what I end up doing.  
Good luck this week

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welp………tomorrow is the BIG day!!!! Good luck to everyone not scheduled yet and hopefully those that do get scheduled will post up here. My 3/28 ordered F450 Lariat Ult (AS removed) is hoping to be one of the lucky ones, ………we’ll see

• Like 1

F—k yeah, got the email today as well.  Ordered 450 lariat ult. on 5-18 with adaptive steering.  I was kind of waiting to see what happened with townado’s build as I ordered considerably after him and kept hearing adaptive steering was slowing builds.  Can’t say I understand the selection process but I’m not complaining.  Best of luck to everyone in the future selections

18 minutes ago, Shokenman said:

F—k yeah, got the email today as well.  Ordered 450 lariat ult. on 5-18 with adaptive steering.  I was kind of waiting to see what happened with townado’s build as I ordered considerably after him and kept hearing adaptive steering was slowing builds.  Can’t say I understand the selection process but I’m not complaining.  Best of luck to everyone in the future selections

So now I’m a little confused, will call salesman tomorrow.  On my original build sheet I included adaptive steering and did not remove it, looking over the email Ford sent earlier adaptive steering is not listed anywhere.  There is another topic on this forum where people are saying adaptive steering has been discontinued and trucks will be built without it.  Hopefully will know more tomorrow 

38 minutes ago, Savagedo said:

Looks like this week is build the 450’s week….  I am also scheduled for the week of 8/16. -  450 King Ranch with adaptive steering.   Anyone got the actual build day yet for this week???

No, my tracker has said in production for a week but there's no date for "in production". I was hoping it would be born tomorrow on my daughter's birthday but seems unlikely! ? Does your tracker list a date yet for in production? 

Screenshot_20210816-223542.png