Any 22 f450s been scheduled yet?

2 hours ago, Fingerlakes said:

Just got email that our F450 XLT is built and expected delivery to dealer is 8/26-9/6. FINALLY!!

That's exciting! Did yours just get built today? Do you know if yours is being shipped rail or convoy, and what state? 

I'm very nosy because I'm about to burst with excitement that ours is on the schedule this week! ?

You give me hope! We're near Buffalo and ours is also coming by rail. I saw rail on our sticker and figured it would be a month before we saw it truck. The other day, we got stopped by the slowest moving freight train and were cracking up imagining that's how slow our truck would be moving from Kentucky.

The last time we ordered a truck was in 2013 and it shipped super fast by convoy (let's face it.... The whole process was completely painless, less than 2 month from start to finish, rebates galore ?). 

33 minutes ago, DMBKaren41 said:

You give me hope! We're near Buffalo and ours is also coming by rail. I saw rail on our sticker and figured it would be a month before we saw it truck. The other day, we got stopped by the slowest moving freight train and were cracking up imagining that's how slow our truck would be moving from Kentucky.

The last time we ordered a truck was in 2013 and it shipped super fast by convoy (let's face it.... The whole process was completely painless, less than 2 month from start to finish, rebates galore ?). 

LOL, now we only have to worry about another derailment! From what I gather from ice-capades info, all vehicles coming to the north east come by rail to NJ and then by truck to dealer. I've got no rebates or PCO's at all for this truck and by golly I've certainly tried. Bought over 25 Ford's in 35 years and nothing. Kinda pi**es my off a little.

30 minutes ago, Fingerlakes said:

LOL, now we only have to worry about another derailment! From what I gather from ice-capades info, all vehicles coming to the north east come by rail to NJ and then by truck to dealer. I've got no rebates or PCO's at all for this truck and by golly I've certainly tried. Bought over 25 Ford's in 35 years and nothing. Kinda pi**es my off a little.

So, ours is z plan pricing.... My last pin ever because my grandfather who was a Ford retiree (basically hired right off a ship from Germany at Ellis Island and worked at Ford for about 40 years as an oiler) passed away last August. Our pin will expire before we will get the truck, but the dealer is honoring the z plan pricing because they kind of dropped the ball on the 2021 we tried to order and it wasn't accepted by Ford for whatever reason. ?‍♀️ So I think that makes us technically eligible for a PCO although I'm sure we won't be lucky enough to get one either. ? I'm sure Ford already knows they have me hook, line, and sinker after the number of vehicles we've purchased over the years! 

On 8/16/2021 at 11:56 PM, Savagedo said:

Mine shows the same as yours….. hoping to see a build day date soon on the spreadsheet or an email saying it’s built.

They’ve been pretty consistent at 8 - 9 days fromn sent to plant date to build date.   Mine was sent to plant on 8/10.

Any updates on yours? Still nothing here. ? I check obsessively. ?

4 hours ago, Fingerlakes said:

Lucky you! Congratulations! As I said in above post, ours was unloaded from the rail-car on Monday 175 miles from our dealer and it still hasn't made it there. I could have transported it myself if they would let me. Enjoy your new truck! 

Oh man.... Yours was giving me hope that we would see ours soon! I haven't even bothered asking the dealer for the tracking info. I'm just "patiently" waiting for a call. ?

11 minutes ago, DMBKaren41 said:

Oh man.... Yours was giving me hope that we would see ours soon! I haven't even bothered asking the dealer for the tracking info. I'm just "patiently" waiting for a call. ?

Actually, yours might have been on a train to Lordstown Ohio, I know F350mike's truck was on a train that went there and he is expecting his to arrive this week to the dealer in Amherst.  I'm kind of im-patiently waiting for a call from our dealer. ?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Fingerlakes said:

Actually, yours might have been on a train to Lordstown Ohio, I know F350mike's truck was on a train that went there and he is expecting his to arrive this week to the dealer in Amherst.  I'm kind of im-patiently waiting for a call from our dealer. ?

I know, I was chatting with him.... We ordered from competing area dealerships, but maybe they're on the same truck heading our way. ? I had a dream several weeks ago that the delivered date on the tracker said 8/31 (yes, I was dreaming about the truck being delivered.... I have serious issues ???). I guess we'll see if my premonition becomes true. 

Maybe you'll get a surprise call tomorrow! Fingers crossed for you! 

14 hours ago, DMBKaren41 said:

I know, I was chatting with him.... We ordered from competing area dealerships, but maybe they're on the same truck heading our way. ? I had a dream several weeks ago that the delivered date on the tracker said 8/31 (yes, I was dreaming about the truck being delivered.... I have serious issues ???). I guess we'll see if my premonition becomes true. 

Maybe you'll get a surprise call tomorrow! Fingers crossed for you! 

LOL you dream about delivery- I have nightmares over NOT getting it! Still no word from dealer! 

On 8/27/2021 at 11:58 AM, Fingerlakes said:

Just got message from our dealer- our truck has arrived! 

IMG_20210827_124046.jpg

IMG_20210827_124037.jpg

Nice looking truck!  I have an Atlas Blue 450 Platinum on order with AS since 6-26.  Dealer keeps telling me they haven't been notified of any constraints on AS for our region and to keep it on.   So I'm still waiting and hoping that maybe it will get scheduled soon...