Vibrations in Seats when turning

Emidgley

Hello! 

Bought a used 2020 aviator 2 months ago with 22k on it. Been back and forth with the dealer over the last few weeks who have been great and are working to help me. Got an issue that happens when turning left or right from a dead stop (e.g. 4 way stop or intersection) with car under load from the engine feels like your driving over a rumble strip... no loadl and the car is smooth into the turn. To date a new drive installed and the shaft was actually defective and it needed to be replaced again. Still no change. They had recently obtained another 2020 aviator exactly like mine and a 2021 aviator with the 22 inch rims. I got to drive both. The 2020 aviator did the same thing mine does only this aviator has 20K less on the ODO. The 2021(brand new) no issues and had 300 km's on it. Dealership was willing to swap tires as a test to help determine the issue. We put the 22s on my aviator and the vibration is still there. They want to get a field rep from Lincoln to come down as now they have two of these doing it. Does anyone else feel this rumble in the seat cushion when turning under load like I am?

We had a 2000 Expedition w/ 4WD do this and it turned out to be the front input shaft speed sensor for the transfer case causing the truck to go into 4x4 mode while on dry pavement.  I'm sure hte system in your Aviator is worlds different but one wonders if you're getting bind in the drivetrain somehow...