Premium Door panels

REVTMOLO

I'm trying to make heads or tails on some part numbers and thought this would be a good place to try getting some help. A little backstory:

I bought a Used 2015 GT Premium last year that had the Premier trim package installed and really liked it. The 15 unfortunately had a huge tree branch fall on it and it was totalled. :( 

Fast forward 3 months or so, I found a 2016 GT Premium but it doesn't have the premier package. I didn't think it would bother me much but quite honestly... I'm finding myself missing that small detail quite a bit. I'd like to replace the interior door trim and the center console lid, (I'm not going to mess with the dash) to get the soft touch surfaces back. I've checked out the https://parts.ford.com/ website and found several different options. Trouble is, I can't figure out which one is which.

Does anyone know (or know how to find out) what that part number might be?

Thanks in advance for any help I can get here. 

2 hours ago, REVTMOLO said:

I'm trying to make heads or tails on some part numbers and thought this would be a good place to try getting some help. A little backstory:

I bought a Used 2015 GT Premium last year that had the Premier trim package installed and really liked it. The 15 unfortunately had a huge tree branch fall on it and it was totalled. :(

Fast forward 3 months or so, I found a 2016 GT Premium but it doesn't have the premier package. I didn't think it would bother me much but quite honestly... I'm finding myself missing that small detail quite a bit. I'd like to replace the interior door trim and the center console lid, (I'm not going to mess with the dash) to get the soft touch surfaces back. I've checked out the https://parts.ford.com/ website and found several different options. Trouble is, I can't figure out which one is which.

Does anyone know (or know how to find out) what that part number might be?

Thanks in advance for any help I can get here. 

Use your old vin to verify the parts at your dealer or one of the online stores.