Pictures of Delivered Trucks

20 minutes ago, Texas250 said:

I thought it might be nice for some of you Guy's and Gal's that are starting to receive your new trucks to post pics as you get them, so the rest of us can live vicariously through you while we wait for ours to arrive :))

Great idea!!

• Like 1

Mine arrived but it was an out of town order and not a factory build….. but it arrived nonetheless!  It goes in tomorrow for the BDS dual steering stabilizer and a set of super springs as I’ll be hauling around a slip tank and tool box as well.

A51DCAE7-8778-497C-9E08-2EEB77385523.png

• Like 4

Mine arrived at dealership yesterday.  The original ETA, which had been changed multiple times.  Marketing even said it had no chip.  Sadly, I cannot get it for weeks or months, as it’s a replacement through the buyback program and the rep handling my case since April has done nothing, even after having all info from me and dealership. 
If you look in the reflection, it’s my 19F350 that’s been sitting there dead.  
I’m thankful this one exists, but by golly I really want to loose it on the company Ford outsourced their buybacks through.  

6A1DCF00-73BB-441E-AEFE-A1ED06C12338.jpeg

• Like 2