Pictures of Delivered Trucks

11 hours ago, Odin said:

I do like the larger screen however I think I’m partial to how dodge has their’s set up and down.  The large screen is awesome but if I could have the choice, I’d choose up and down.  The sideways large screen is almost too much.  Dodge’s looks more refined.  I am a Ford guy 500%!  I just wish we could choose screen orientation in our orders.  I’d choose up and down over side by side.

I currently have a 2020 Ram 1500 with the vertical screen, and I can tell you that it is really pointless. When using carplay or andriod auto, you only get to use half the screen. You also lose all knobs to change fan speed and hvac temp. You have buttons, but the turn knobs are a way better design in my opinion. I am excited to have the horizontal screen in my new F250.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2021 at 2:31 PM, zekd said:

Am I one of the only ones that love the stock black wheels?  

Nope...I love them as well.  I'd buy them as aftermarket.  I don't however like the look of the truck "low profile" tires on the black pack, so replacing the rubber now to some Falken Wildpeaks (35's), but I do like the OEM rims.

On 9/18/2021 at 9:26 PM, Can-AmRider said:

Picked it up today, already changed out 3rd brake lights and cab lights to smoked Recon lights. Also installed  the Gator Back Mud Flaps

CEDEAB5F-28E4-47EA-9C16-EEABCC8F6F98.jpeg

387E410A-6291-414F-BBB6-A13D1A2700B0.jpeg

8FC5BB26-55E2-4CD6-B5AA-4A7D6992D5CF.jpeg

You will love the gator backs I have them on my 17 and there coming off to go on my 22 they have held up great !!!! Congrats few more weeks for me 22 F350 platinum 7.3 cc 

1 hour ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

You know I really did not like some of the colors Ford was offering when I looked at them online but seeing the pictures of your trucks, I like every one of those colors they look awesome.

In real life(ish) the colors are so much better looking than on the Ford site....

I agree 100%. The website doesn’t show the true colors of some the these trucks

On 9/18/2021 at 8:26 PM, Can-AmRider said:

Picked it up today, already changed out 3rd brake lights and cab lights to smoked Recon lights. Also installed  the Gator Back Mud Flaps

CEDEAB5F-28E4-47EA-9C16-EEABCC8F6F98.jpeg

387E410A-6291-414F-BBB6-A13D1A2700B0.jpeg

8FC5BB26-55E2-4CD6-B5AA-4A7D6992D5CF.jpeg

Sharp,,  Looks like Antimatter blue. Still waiting for mine F-250 Lariat, with black out package and 6.7 in Antimatter blue.  This waiting sucks build date 9-27

• Like 1

New to this forum, but Just took delivery of my 2021 Carbonized Grey F350. It’s a 4x4 SRW with STX appearance and fx4 package. Very happy with the base model xl with about 10k in options. I use this day in/out for residential construction, hauling equipment and trailers, and so far I’m very impressed with the capabilities

D03660FC-68BA-44A3-9AB5-16A8040AD2D7.jpeg

• Like 2