Pictures of Delivered Trucks

Thought I would give everyone a update with some fresh Pictures. Got Windows tinted and chrome wrapped, changed out Mirror, Cab & 3rd brake lights. Waiting on the painted mirror caps and handles to show up mid week. Then only waiting on wiring harness for under tailgate light then put on in channel vent shades then it done. Today I also wired up the trailer for the factory camera & tpms.

AA837D58-4BF9-4856-BC3C-1343FAFAC7AA.jpeg

423731E7-07AB-4985-9022-E3CE7822FFA1.jpeg

04404822-B96A-45AF-8117-63AD6CF49E7C.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tidesright said:

Hell yeah man. I like it a lot. First truck I’ve had that isn’t black. And no regrets. 

My current truck is a Ram 1500 that is called Max Steel Metallic and I regretted getting a dark color truck a week after owning it as all my other vehicles were silver or white....excited to get white back in my life! Lol looks good!

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 3:01 PM, rescueohio said:

I was a bit salty when I ordered my MY2022 in June and was told the 22's were not available with Lithium Grey.  Now seeing all of the pictures of Carbonized Grey i can't wait to see mine when it gets here.  Congrats to all who have received their trucks.  They all look great!

Same man.  I really liked that lithium grey. I ordered a carbonized grey. Then switched it to Rapid red. 

Mine came in last week and picked it up middle of this week. Haven’t driven it much but have gotten a ton of comments from those that have seen it so far. Also haven’t been able to take any pics other than when it arrived last week. Hope everyone else’s makes it here soon!

1A7593B2-BC9D-490E-86A2-6AB83123BB9C.jpeg

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Evanl said:

Mine came in last week and picked it up middle of this week. Haven’t driven it much but have gotten a ton of comments from those that have seen it so far. Also haven’t been able to take any pics other than when it arrived last week. Hope everyone else’s makes it here soon!

1A7593B2-BC9D-490E-86A2-6AB83123BB9C.jpeg

Can't wait for mine to get here! And glad I went with the carbonized grey and black package. Best color combo IMO.

• Like 1

I’ve never been a big gray fan, much less doing any of the black accents or anything like that. But the way it looks on these trucks I just love it. Honestly almost every color looks great but I’ve really taken a shine to the carbonized gray and black appearance. I’m so happy I did it and hopefully you will be too! It’s pretty slick looking straight from the factory.

• Like 2

It’s nice to see trucks being delivered and a lot of updates with cosmetic things. But what you all need to consider is the weak point of the 6.7L being the CP4 pump that will damage everything in the fuel system. Granted it’s under warranty, but with the long waits already on these trucks does anyone want to be without them again. My truck goes into production the 1st week of November and I have already ordered all my engine parts from Snyder Performance Engineering off peace of mind on the fuel system, cold side inter cooler pipe and a few others. Check ‘‘em out folks for some plug and play parts that won’t void your warranty by modifying factory connections, everything maintains stock fastening.

1 hour ago, ikre8kos4u said:

It’s nice to see trucks being delivered and a lot of updates with cosmetic things. But what you all need to consider is the weak point of the 6.7L being the CP4 pump that will damage everything in the fuel system. Granted it’s under warranty, but with the long waits already on these trucks does anyone want to be without them again. My truck goes into production the 1st week of November and I have already ordered all my engine parts from Snyder Performance Engineering off peace of mind on the fuel system, cold side inter cooler pipe and a few others. Check ‘‘em out folks for some plug and play parts that won’t void your warranty by modifying factory connections, everything maintains stock fastening.

Part of the reason (there were many) that I traded my ‘21 f250

ccsb 6.7 for a ‘22 f350 CCLB 7.3 / 4.30 

• Like 1