Pictures of Delivered Trucks

10 hours ago, Blackdiamond925 said:

2022 F350 Lariat in Iconic Silver and Dark Grey. 7.3 with 4.30 gearing. This is day 5 and a little over 100 miles. Ordered Mid April.  

1FT7W3BN5NEC65434

I ordered on 4/12, and am picking it up this evening.  Shipping took a full month and was the most painful waiting game of all

Love those seats. I had the impression the truck had a bunch of annoying dings and other nags, like my Lexus, but I found all the settings I think I need to change in the instrument cluster and console. I bought an OBDII cable for Forscan, but I'm in no hurry to change things. I really like how this is set up stock.

33 minutes ago, mikemdd said:

Picked up my F250 Platinum yesterday.  Spent all day today adjusting settings....  Ordered 11 September

F250 6.jpg

2 hours ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

Love the interior colors! That's kick ass!???

You should return the truck though they mounted the steering wheel upside down?

Now that you mention it, I did find it awkward to manage the steering wheel controls......

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of good looking trucks on here.  Picked up my F250KR last week.  Ordered 5/18, production 10/1, delivered 10/23.  

Is it just me or does the undercarriage seem less "tucked up" on the 22s?  Specifically the fuel tank/drivers side.

So far so good though, already have 850 miles on her!  Drove like a champ around the mountains last weekend, auto engine brake was awesome.  

kr2.JPG

• Like 1