Pictures of Delivered Trucks

On 11/2/2021 at 8:29 AM, CharlestonF250KR said:

Lots of good looking trucks on here.  Picked up my F250KR last week.  Ordered 5/18, production 10/1, delivered 10/23.  

Is it just me or does the undercarriage seem less "tucked up" on the 22s?  Specifically the fuel tank/drivers side.

So far so good though, already have 850 miles on her!  Drove like a champ around the mountains last weekend, auto engine brake was awesome.  

kr2.JPG

Is there anyway you could post a side profile pic?

• Like 2

20211022_160233.thumb.jpg.7aeb9f20f1f813c80dfb1e579bf666e4.jpgOrdered 4-16-21 came in 10-14-21

2022, F-250, Lariat, crewcab, Antimatter blue, 6.7 Diesel,  Black Appearance package, my dealer used a Rough Country Leveling kit, they put Goodyear kevlar Adventure tires on it for me, factory size 34" I also put a Weston HDX grille gaurd and a color match cap.

Edited by khansen
  • Like 4

On 8/6/2021 at 5:46 AM, Tremordreaming said:

Star white looks great. Pictures don’t do it justice. The white really pops in the right light but not to glitzy.

I have a Star White with BAP being built today.  I got to see a couple of them before I bought.  The white on black is a sharp combo.  Excited that it is finally being built.  

• Like 1

Dayum that is good lookin'.  I have had 4 white trucks and went back to grey for my '22.  This makes me seriously second guess my decision.  The main reason I went to grey is I refuse to pay for paint because it is lighting money on fire when you trade every couple years.  

What did you do for prep/polish before ceramic?  Clay bar and polish?  or just wash and clay?  Did you attack the rail dust specifically?

4 hours ago, fredrickhw said:

Dayum that is good lookin'.  I have had 4 white trucks and went back to grey for my '22.  This makes me seriously second guess my decision.  The main reason I went to grey is I refuse to pay for paint because it is lighting money on fire when you trade every couple years.  

What did you do for prep/polish before ceramic?  Clay bar and polish?  or just wash and clay?  Did you attack the rail dust specifically?

When it came in I had him ask the dealer not to wash it because they usually use a brush and I didn't want to have fine scratches to get out.  So today was its first wash since leaving the factory.   After washing it I felt for any roughness which would indicate needing to claybar but fortunately it didn't require it.  I use the Carpro system and all that they have to prep it.  This truck was in such good shape it only needed the final stage of polish (Carpro Essence) which I allow to sit for 8 hours after applying.  I was going to apply the Carpro Ceramic (Carpro Cquartz UK 3.0) tonight but it's a little too cool.   I'll get it applied tomorrow afternoon and post some additional pictures.

This video below was very helpful in doing my 2019 Superduty.

New Car Prep, CarPro CQuartz UK 3.0 & GLISS Application! #Realdetailing #Paintcorrection - YouTube

5 hours ago, CDUB19 said:

This is my friends 2022 F-350 Platinum.  I've washed and polished prepped it for ceramic this evening.  

IMG_9187.jpg

IMG_9188.jpg

IMG_9190.jpg

IMG_9191.jpg

IMG_9192.jpg

IMG_9194.jpg

IMG_9195.jpg

IMG_9196 (1).jpg

IMG_9198.jpg

IMG_9200.jpg

IMG_9201.jpg

IMG_9203.jpg

IMG_9204.jpg

IMG_9206.jpg

IMG_9210.jpg

IMG_9211.jpg

Beautiful Truck!

Thats exactly what mine will look like but I opted for the black interior, I still can't get behind the reddish interior.

Happy he got his truck, gives me hope

11 minutes ago, rsharpejr87 said:

Beautiful Truck!

Thats exactly what mine will look like but I opted for the black interior, I still can't get behind the reddish interior.

Happy he got his truck, gives me hope

Thanks.......... I agree but I will say seeing it in person is different and I could live with it, LOL!  But I do like the black better too.   He and I ordered the same day (8/24/21), Platinum F-350 (mine has 5th wheel prep), and mine is black/black.  He has his and I'm in limbo no VIN.   Driving this truck today def got my blood going. ?  

13 minutes ago, CDUB19 said:

Thanks.......... I agree but I will say seeing it in person is different and I could live with it, LOL!  But I do like the black better too.   He and I ordered the same day (8/24/21), Platinum F-350 (mine has 5th wheel prep), and mine is black/black.  He has his and I'm in limbo no VIN.   Driving this truck today def got my blood going. ?  

its crazy how its going, im trying to remain as patient as possible haha. luckily you got to drive one! thats about the same time I ordered mine too 8/13. well see when, im still awaiting a vin and schedule too

16 minutes ago, rsharpejr87 said:

its crazy how its going, im trying to remain as patient as possible haha. luckily you got to drive one! thats about the same time I ordered mine too 8/13. well see when, im still awaiting a vin and schedule too

It's like I've been challenged........... now I can't stay off these crazy forums.  I used to be on Mercurymarauders.net when I had my 2003 Marauder.  I was so addicted to that and now I"m catching myself doing this here.  ? I spent too much money and built that car up to 640 RWHP.  It was a beast for its time.   Trying to dig out info here and the wait is killing me to but yet I keep coming back for more.  We will both hang in there and ride it out.  After driving this one I can promise you it will be worth the wait.  The big screen is phenomenal!

11 minutes ago, CDUB19 said:

It's like I've been challenged........... now I can't stay off these crazy forums.  I used to be on Mercurymarauders.net when I had my 2003 Marauder.  I was so addicted to that and now I"m catching myself doing this here.  ? I spent too much money and built that car up to 640 RWHP.  It was a beast for its time.   Trying to dig out info here and the wait is killing me to but yet I keep coming back for more.  We will both hang in there and ride it out.  After driving this one I can promise you it will be worth the wait.  The big screen is phenomenal!

its become a ritual for me when I come home from work every night now. open up the forums and see what's going on today! some days its fun to see everyone getting what we've been waiting for, then other days I wanna throw my computer across the living room haha

17 minutes ago, rsharpejr87 said:

its become a ritual for me when I come home from work every night now. open up the forums and see what's going on today! some days its fun to see everyone getting what we've been waiting for, then other days I wanna throw my computer across the living room haha

LOL............it's like you've been watching me from afar!  I feel like I've been caught and just give into the pain of waiting.  

Edited by CDUB19

Well, early Merry Christmas to me!  A little over 3 months from order date to delivery.  F-250 Lariat, Ultimate, FX4, and Chrome Packages, 20" wheels, Moon roof, Adaptive Cruise, High Cap Tow Package w/ Ultimate Trailer Tow, 3.55 Electronic Locking Rear Diff, Block heater, Rapid Cabin Heat, Upfitter switches.  Had to bring it home in the rain and get it all dirty on our first trip together, but that's fine by me!  I think I've walked out to the garage at least 15 times since I got it home, just to make sure it wasn't a dream...

IMG_1.jpg

IMG_2.jpg

IMG_3.jpg

IMG_4.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1