Pictures of Delivered Trucks

On 12/24/2021 at 5:05 AM, dbkupr said:

My 2021 F-250 Lariat AB, have had it for a year. Love it, HCTT, 5th wheel prep, camper package, 10,800 GVWR, Lariat Ultimate, 397 amp alt. On a trip at 72 mph got 24.5 mpg.

Ford 1.jpg

Looks clean. Are those the standard FX4 package LT275/70R18E All Terrain Tires and is that stock stance? 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 6:26 PM, buckstop515 said:

I ordered my truck 10/13 it took 58 days from order to delivery to dealer 12/10. Got rid of the air dam first day and installed the tremor air dam .

20211222_141019.jpg

Where did you get the tremor air dam and what did it cost?  Also, how bad was it to install? Thanks, I does look alot better than the stock one. 

Edited by OREGUNFIRE
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Fred F-250 said:

So if my XLT 4x4 with FX4 off road package will have the Tremor air dam?

It’s a $150 replacement and it takes about 15 minutes to do.  I removed the massive air dam from my FX4 and installed the tremor one.  I did lift my truck though.

AC658426-D50F-4535-9FDC-A7822EE690A3.png

On 12/24/2021 at 9:26 PM, buckstop515 said:

I ordered my truck 10/13 it took 58 days from order to delivery to dealer 12/10. Got rid of the air dam first day and installed the tremor air dam .

20211222_141019.jpg

Nice looking truck!!  I ordered one similar - F350 cc sb race red. I figure I still have a month or two to wait.  This is Race Red right?  Did you add the flares and bug deflector too?

On 12/24/2021 at 9:26 PM, buckstop515 said:

20211222_141019.jpg

Very nice truck.  I like the look of the Tremor air dam  - did you notice any appreciable difference in MPG with the new Tremor air dam?  I also like the fender flares, add a nice touch to the red color.

1 hour ago, Toe Truck said:

Very nice truck.  I like the look of the Tremor air dam  - did you notice any appreciable difference in MPG with the new Tremor air dam?  I also like the fender flares, add a nice touch to the red color.

Ive only put 95mi. on it. I had pre ordered the air dam and changed the first day I had the truck.

35 minutes ago, nswan said:

What is the part number of the tremor air dam (vallance)? Trying to find it on Fords OEM parts website.

Call your local ford dealer and tell them you want the Tremor air dam.  No part number required as Ford pays people to worry about the small stuff.  While you’re at it, remove the Prius catchers as well.  They look stupid once you remove the huge oem dam.

13 minutes ago, Power Kid said:

If only someone thought of ab auto deploying air dam. Drops at speed to assist with mpg. Out of the way at low speed, or rough terrain. Hmmm. ?

Sounds like a thing for California driving sort of like the silly auto drop running boards that stop working when they are muddy or cold.  The best things are solid and don’t move when driving over a Prius.