Pictures of Delivered Trucks

2 hours ago, Odin said:

Call your local ford dealer and tell them you want the Tremor air dam.  No part number required as Ford pays people to worry about the small stuff.  While you’re at it, remove the Prius catchers as well.  They look stupid once you remove the huge oem dam.

Prius catchers?

21 minutes ago, nswan said:

Prius catchers?

Yes.  Have a look behind the air dam on your truck and you will see 2 x 3” wide metal plates that hang down.  They are designed to keep your man wagon from riding over the silly little Prius type cars when they cross into your lane of traffic when the teenager driving the Prius is busy text messaging his friend about his new nail polish and belly button ring.

• Haha 2

On 12/29/2021 at 8:49 PM, Odin said:

Sounds like a thing for California driving sort of like the silly auto drop running boards that stop working when they are muddy or cold.  The best things are solid and don’t move when driving over a Prius.

I replaced the prius catchers with a front hitch reciever. That should catck them.

On 12/23/2021 at 7:39 AM, Quigs said:

Man, I absolutely love the Atlas Blue.  That's a great looking truck.  I can't wait for mine to get here.  ETA currently set for Jan 5th.

Quigs, did you get your truck yet?  I love the Atlas Blue too.  My last truck was the Chevy blue (Dark Ocean Blue Metallic), and that was just a hair too dark, but this is a perfect color! Just what I wanted.

12 hours ago, wrench69 said:

Quigs, did you get your truck yet?  I love the Atlas Blue too.  My last truck was the Chevy blue (Dark Ocean Blue Metallic), and that was just a hair too dark, but this is a perfect color! Just what I wanted.

Not yet unfortunately.  Last I got from the dealer was that it was released for shipping, but don't know if it's actually moved yet.

On 12/29/2021 at 6:45 PM, Odin said:

Call your local ford dealer and tell them you want the Tremor air dam.  No part number required as Ford pays people to worry about the small stuff.  While you’re at it, remove the Prius catchers as well.  They look stupid once you remove the huge oem dam.

I ordered the 2 wheel drive vs the tremor air dam today and the dealership is putting it on for 150 parts included. I could not find how much smaller the tremor one is vs the stock 4x4 one. So I got the measurements from the 4x4 and 4x2 valance. I think I will be happy with 3'' less air dam. May still have the DOZER look but its a lil smaller and still with provide some benefit for mpg and clearance vs the stock 4x4 one. 
My Dealer keeps the 2x4 in stock and has changed out a lot of them as most ppl agree the stock 4x4 one is just to damn big and looks out of place.
4x4 - 7.50" center - 8.00" side edge height
4x2 - 4.50" center - 5.00" side edge height
Tremor - ??