Pictures of Delivered Trucks

23 minutes ago, litage said:

wow looks nice, was that easy to do? Saw on a previous forum somewhere how to do it . what parts do you need?

It takes 5 minutes, pop out the old ones and plug in the new ones and snap them back in.

Here are the part #s:

HC3Z-2613209-AA

HC3Z-2613208-AA

HC3Z-2613208-AAte
135.45 1 $135.45
HC3Z-2613208-AA

HC3Z-2613209-AA  Plate $135.45 1 $135.45
HC3Z-2613208-AA

3 hours ago, litage said:

Thanks appreciate the info,  a few more questions, the wiring harness is it available when you pull of the old scuff plate? Did you use a special tool to unclip the old scuff plates or would a flat screw driver work?

The plug is under the scuff plate, it has a cap in the plug that you need to remove and the new scuff plate will plug in.  I used my fingers to pop it off.  You could use a trim tool but fingers work just fine.

3 hours ago, BRANDON4 said:

Picked it up Monday.  1100 mi on it already.

Screenshot_20220116-122145.png

That antimatter blue right? 

In pictures it looks amazing and in person it looks good.

Your truck looks great. Expessually with the black out pack. You already put different wheels on it?

21 hours ago, fredrickhw said:

Finally got mine yesterday. 

F350 Platinum 

6.7 Powerstroke

Absolutely beautiful truck! I'm really digging that dark marsala interior as well. I waffled back and forth on it for my F250 Star White Platinum (Scheduled 2/14), so glad I stuck with it.

4 hours ago, ChuckDiesel said:

Absolutely beautiful truck! I'm really digging that dark marsala interior as well. I waffled back and forth on it for my F250 Star White Platinum (Scheduled 2/14), so glad I stuck with it.

I absolutely love the interior, it has a rich look and the leather is super soft.  I opted for vinyl floors and I like them.  They are a tad glossy but I will get used to it.

3 hours ago, fredrickhw said:

I absolutely love the interior, it has a rich look and the leather is super soft.  I opted for vinyl floors and I like them.  They are a tad glossy but I will get used to it.

Great to hear! I did not opt for the vinyl but after seeing it and hearing a few other folks that got it, I sort of wish I did.

On 1/16/2022 at 11:52 PM, BRANDON4 said:

Picked it up Monday.  1100 mi on it already.

When did you order your truck? That looks exactly like what I ordered a F350, anti-matter blue with black appearance package and 5th wheel prep back in June and I still have not received a VIN yet. Looks awesome. 

Picked up on Friday, love the truck. Getting another 1 1/2 mpg with the 7.3 traveling with the plow on compared to the 2019 6.2.

Hate the rims and Goodyear Wranglers (junk) but will use them this winter. Had the turbine rims on a 71 Corvette back in the day for crying out loud! Already bought a set of take-off Platinum rims for summer. ?

Yes.jpg

Yes 2.jpg

Edited by Adirondex
added text
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, boarslayer said:

Glad to finally have it.  Love it!  I've put 120 miles on it already and just got it today.

Ordered 3/31/2021

Scheduled 12/18

Delivered 1/14

Picked up 1/25 (I was out of town when it was delivered)

Congratulations, great looking truck. Well worth the wait.

1 hour ago, boarslayer said:

Glad to finally have it.  Love it!  I've put 120 miles on it already and just got it today.

Ordered 3/31/2021

Scheduled 12/18

Delivered 1/14

Picked up 1/25 (I was out of town when it was delivered)

Truck front.1.jpg

Now that is one nice truck, wow! Even my girl commented, "what a pretty truck" lol. I told her pretty awesome!

Good luck bud, hope you have many miles of pure enjoyment owning/driving that beauty.

Edited by Adirondex

7 hours ago, txsd said:

Looks great, that’s a long wait, but you can now enjoy!  Dealer had too much time to slap their logo sticker on the tailgate.

I told my salesman I don't want any advertising of any kind outside of basic license plate trim. It's a custom order not a truck off the lot. I don't want stickers or stuff bolted on my truck that's going to leave marks if removed. 

On 12/29/2021 at 4:43 PM, Toe Truck said:

Very nice truck.  I like the look of the Tremor air dam  - did you notice any appreciable difference in MPG with the new Tremor air dam?  I also like the fender flares, add a nice touch to the red color.

I finally got mine and had them put on the 2x4 air dam, its about 4'' shorter than the stock 4x4 one and a lil bigger than the tremor air dam. Here is the picture of mine on the right with the smaller air dam. The one on the left is an f350 vs my f250. FYi. the mileage seems to be fine on the 350 mile drive home over 2 mt ranges doing an average of 70+ i got 20.9 mpg hand checked. The on board computer said 20.7 mpg.. airdam.thumb.jpg.d40381bd25997a179a0de7cac2aa62b8.jpg

12 hours ago, txsd said:

Looks great, that’s a long wait, but you can now enjoy!  Dealer had too much time to slap their logo sticker on the tailgate.

5 hours ago, danielj said:

I told my salesman I don't want any advertising of any kind outside of basic license plate trim. It's a custom order not a truck off the lot. I don't want stickers or stuff bolted on my truck that's going to leave marks if removed. 

I always order my vehicles and normally don't get the stickers, but I forgot to tell them.  First time from this dealer.  I removed it as soon as I got home though.

• Like 2

On 9/3/2021 at 10:25 PM, DMBKaren41 said:

Picked up our Stone Gray F450 Lariat CC today! Upgraded from a 2013 F250 SC with a long bed (which we aren't getting rid of because my husband loves that truck....low mileage and never seen winter). It's so nice having a crew cab so car seats fit and I'm not on top of the dashboard....luxury!

LOVE the Stone Gray.  Waiting on our F250 in Stone Gray. 

I ordered my F250 on September 7th. With the UTT and spray in liner. Diesel, 4wd, XLT Premium package, antimatter blue. Delivered on the 20th and picked up today. Totally worth the wait.

I sold my 2011 f350 first week of December (a little premature) and drove a 2009 Chrysler sebring for 6 weeks. I recommend everyone drive a pos for a few weeks to really appreciate how nice these trucks are...I can't wait to tow the toy hauler in the spring, lol .... Best super duty yet. It just feels good driving it.

48051.jpeg