Pictures of Delivered Trucks

1 hour ago, FirstFord22 said:

Looks awesome! Aren’t the side badges supposed to be blacked out on the BAP?

I was wondering the same thing. I think I have only seen the chrome badges on XLT trims with BAP. The Lariat trims have the black badges with the BAP. Don't quote me on that, its just my assumption. 

17 minutes ago, danielj said:

I was wondering the same thing. I think I have only seen the chrome badges on XLT trims with BAP. The Lariat trims have the black badges with the BAP. Don't quote me on that, its just my assumption. 

Regardless, it still looks awesome! I can’t wait to get mine

34 minutes ago, FirstFord22 said:

Regardless, it still looks awesome! I can’t wait to get mine

You can always swap out the badges with black ones when it comes in if you got a XLT. I found some "We the People" badges I really want that I might replace mine with on my Lariat.

13 hours ago, danielj said:

I think the fender badges are only black on the Lariat Black Appearance package, if I remember correctly, in the description on the Ford site it says "(Lariat only)"

Edited by almostcammy

On 1/25/2022 at 7:38 PM, boarslayer said:

Glad to finally have it.  Love it!  I've put 120 miles on it already and just got it today.

Ordered 3/31/2021

Scheduled 12/18

Delivered 1/14

Picked up 1/25 (I was out of town when it was delivered)

Truck side .1.jpg

That color looks great on the dually’s. Congrats.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Quigs said:

Finally!  The wait was worth it, this is easily the nicest thing I've ever owned.

Ordered 07/16/2021

Delivery 01/28/2022

That is a beautiful truck! I like the blue. (Not on my personal vehicle) but it looks really nice on yours! ?

• Like 1

Very nice truck!

On 1/30/2022 at 12:21 PM, Marshmallow said:
On 1/25/2022 at 6:38 PM, boarslayer said:

Glad to finally have it.  Love it!  I've put 120 miles on it already and just got it today.

Ordered 3/31/2021

Scheduled 12/18

Delivered 1/14

Truck side .1.jpg

Looks Great!

• Like 1

On 1/30/2022 at 12:21 PM, Marshmallow said:
On 1/25/2022 at 6:38 PM, boarslayer said:

Ordered 3/31/2021

Scheduled 12/18

Delivered 1/14

Truck side .1.jpg

Good looking rig..!!

• Like 1

You guys have me stoked with all the pics! Thanks for all of your posts! Now my waiting begins -- ordered a Platinum F350 Carbonized/Marsala yesterday to replace a '16 F250, whose Bronze Fire/Caribou combo I will miss -- enough to maybe keep it! I would have gotten another in that color in a heartbeat. My luck is they bring it or something similar back in 23 or 24 and I'll be prematurely replacing this one just for that color again.

God knows when this thing will be built but after being on the fence for a long time, I couldn't take it any longer and had to place the order!

It's nice to see several in Carbonized and Marsala examples in here, with positive comments from both owners and others. That Marsala interior always looks so red in pictures, but it's been browner when I've seen it on a few on the lots. Nowhere near as brown as KR leather, but far enough from red for me. Hoping they find me a browner cow :).

Edited by mtptuc

On 1/28/2022 at 11:12 PM, Dakkat720 said:

I ordered my F250 on September 7th. With the UTT and spray in liner. Diesel, 4wd, XLT Premium package, antimatter blue. Delivered on the 20th and picked up today. Totally worth the wait.

I sold my 2011 f350 first week of December (a little premature) and drove a 2009 Chrysler sebring for 6 weeks. I recommend everyone drive a pos for a few weeks to really appreciate how nice these trucks are...I can't wait to tow the toy hauler in the spring, lol .... Best super duty yet. It just feels good driving it.

48051.jpeg

Nice looking truck.  I am waiting on my antimatter F350 to be built. 

• Like 1