BW Companion 5th Wheel hitch 

2000 watt inverter 

Vision X Unite light bar

GJ MOTORSPORTS Third Brake Light antenna mount

tremor .JPG

Nice truck!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jhaggs35 said:

Any chance you can tell me your payload capacity? I ordered that same setup. 

Yes sir...Payload is 3,283#    GVWR = 10,800#    and     GCWR = 30,000#. 

Also, this truck has High Capacity Trailer Tow Package, 5th Wheel Hitch Prep Package, and Camper Package. It is also not 4WD.

Hope this helps.

Edited by CastIronMan1956
Adding content
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

F250 Platinum, 6.7 Powerstroke, picking her up tomorrow so technically not "delivered" quite yet. Showed up at the dealer last week and been waiting on a few accessories, wheels, tires, etc.  Ended up going with a 2" Rough Country level kit with Fuel Vapor 20x9 +20 offset and 35x11.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Truck looks pretty level in the picture, can't wait to see it in person.

Truck.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ChuckDiesel said:

F250 Platinum, 6.7 Powerstroke, picking her up tomorrow so technically not "delivered" quite yet. Showed up at the dealer last week and been waiting on a few accessories, wheels, tires, etc.  Ended up going with a 2" Rough Country level kit with Fuel Vapor 20x9 +20 offset and 35x11.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Truck looks pretty level in the picture, can't wait to see it in person.

Truck.jpg

Looks sharp Chuck, love the white. Can't wait for pictures of a side shot with the wheels and tires out of the shadow.

Good luck with your new ride.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ordered 12/29 with confirmation within an hour. Notified of scheduling on 1/27. Built 3/14 and delivered on 3/26. I was fortunate mine moved quickly through the system.

Lariat Ultimate FX4 Sport appearance package, camper package, 6.7 diesel, console safe, mud flaps and wind screen. Dealer had Line-X spray in the bed liner and put in B & W turnover ball hitch the day after delivery.

Was a little concerned it would be too much 'red' but it turned out perfect. Especially after adding the 20" Fuel Covert wheels.

IMG_1849.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 9:49 AM, themadmonk said:

Ordered 12/29 with confirmation within an hour. Notified of scheduling on 1/27. Built 3/14 and delivered on 3/26. I was fortunate mine moved quickly through the system.

Lariat Ultimate FX4 Sport appearance package, camper package, 6.7 diesel, console safe, mud flaps and wind screen. Dealer had Line-X spray in the bed liner and put in B & W turnover ball hitch the day after delivery.

Was a little concerned it would be too much 'red' but it turned out perfect. Especially after adding the 20" Fuel Covert wheels.

IMG_1849.jpg

@themadmonk what is the offset on your wheels? I have -18 on mine and want to see what the mud flaps will look like with that offset. 

Looks good!  I opted with the Tremor Air Dam and some fender flares

to avoid paint destruction.  I had them do the paint protection prior to delivery, 3M paint protection in every front facing piece and had it under coated 2 times.  I drive it off-road a lot and haven’t had a scratch or paint ding yet.  Your truck is sexy so I’m just relaying what I did in order to avoid having a black truck look like a cat scratch pad in a month.  I put the 295/60R20’s on it to keep those chunky mud tires from tossing rocks at my paint job as they don’t stick out as far however still give the effect of the awesome wide ride.  The rims are 10” wide.  I replaced the front steering shock with a BDS dual set up to avoid any death wobble associated with fords when you install larger wheels and skins.  The front end got a 2.5” ready lift leveling kit which includes the relocation bracket to keep angles factory spec.  I installed a rear helper spring in order to avoid the Alabama slam when towing my toys.  I considered air bags but have had nothing but problems with them in the past and I must say, I’m a huge fan of the helper springs!!

sexy truck man!!  

14F7CF8E-A033-4281-8934-932357C40664.jpeg

70CE864B-5386-44AD-8F79-1817C91F63DB.png

96F06EE5-4369-4DEC-912B-733127756A3B.png

• Like 1

On 3/4/2022 at 11:05 AM, BigUnixGeek said:

Ordered 9/21.  Got my first build date on 11/16 for a build week just before xmas.  Once that got bumped, it got bumped big because of the holiday plant downtime.  It got bumped to 1/17, then 1/24, and got built on 1/25.  Finally arrived at the dealer on 3/1 at 9am.  By 2pm, it was completely prepped and ready to go.  Here it is just as I arrived at the dealer:

IMG_3738.thumb.JPG.450a1cff66529a59a4c6ea5318cb2b83.JPG

And here it is earlier this evening.  Back Rack, Extang Trifecta, Weigh Safe hitch, and Weather Tech mud flaps (only two so far).  More to be done.

IMG_3751.thumb.JPG.a448c58f89f7294ebd8f8f8af0ead4ae.JPG

Gorgeous.  I can't stop looking at that color.