F350 CCSB 6.7 4x4 - Agate Black

Lariat Ultimate

3.31 Electronic Locking

Power Running Boards

Engine Block Heater

Skid Plates

Moonroof

Adaptive CC

UTT Camera Pro (for the all around view)

5th Wheel Hitch Prep

LED Headlamps

Rain Sensing Wipers (for the heated steering wheel)

F&R Wheel Well Liners

F&R Splash Guards

20” Wheels

Upfitter Switches

397 Amp Alternator

Garage Door Opener

Hood Deflector

Took delivery on 4/19. 

Here are a few pictures. 

Hang in there everyone. 

863D02E3-FE85-470D-AFDF-F8A00F35BEA4.jpeg

4A041218-7276-458E-B1DD-9909F001BB48.jpeg

2046329A-A111-472D-B51D-60BF6A979EFF.jpeg

•  
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, Boondocker75 said:

That is one nice looking truck.  I love the all blacked out.  I got the platinum with tremor so I will have to get rid of some chrome when it comes in.  

I am a glock 17 fan.  enjoy both.

@Boondocker75 I love the 17 as well. I have the 21 for work; the 17 for personal, but wanted something a bit more compact for conceal carry, and the 43X does not fail to meet that requirement. I pick it up tomorrow and can’t wait to shoot it

• Like 1

On 2/22/2022 at 10:17 PM, FirstFord22 said:

Hell yeah! What size lift and tires?

Congratulations

did you leave the factory block in the back? was wondering if the 3.5 carli commuter kit I have will have the truck really bad front end high.

Edited by Kirbdog44

On 2/23/2022 at 8:56 AM, Havasu470 said:

It’s a 3” leveling kit. The back is the same size as stock. It’s from Carli… I did the full King pin top with sway bars etc but the ride is really good. I also tow a 12,500 lb 5th wheel and its great. 

I have a Carli Commuter kit I am gonna put on my 22 Lariat when it eventually shows up.  Did you leave the factory rear blocks in? If so does the front end sit up alot higher than the rear? I am also gonna run 37's.                     

27 minutes ago, tcritch3 said:

Yes it does. Swapping the chrome out for some black accents once they take delivery. 

@tcritch3 If it has the quad beams  - could I see some front pics of it? I have a black f350 ordered with he sport appearance package coming. I'm considering placing an order for the quad beams that come with the BAP package.

18 minutes ago, pnwskibum said:

@tcritch3 If it has the quad beams  - could I see some front pics of it? I have a black f350 ordered with he sport appearance package coming. I'm considering placing an order for the quad beams that come with the BAP package.

I don't have any pictures of the front yet as it is still at the dealership but they are the chrome ones. My MIL, uncle, and I are all swapping them out for the black trim ones. I don't like that they put the chrome ones on but it is easy enough to swap out. The chrome lights don't look terrible on it, the black ones are just better IMO.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tcritch3 said:

I don't have any pictures of the front yet as it is still at the dealership but they are the chrome ones. My MIL, uncle, and I are all swapping them out for the black trim ones. I don't like that they put the chrome ones on but it is easy enough to swap out. The chrome lights don't look terrible on it, the black ones are just better IMO.

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. Just have not seen a truck with these options, just the mock ones on Ford's site.

Well my journey will come to an end at 3 months to the day tomorrow. Got to drive it and look it over tonight. Will do the paperwork tomorrow. Ordered 1/21/22 delivered to Rich Ford in Albuquerque NM on 4/20/22. After 18yrs and 200000 miles my 04 F350 V10 will finally get a little break. 

Screenshot_20220420-200506_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220420-201146_Gallery.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NM04Ford said:

Well my journey will come to an end at 3 months to the day tomorrow. Got to drive it and look it over tonight. Will do the paperwork tomorrow. Ordered 1/21/22 delivered to Rich Ford in Albuquerque NM on 4/20/22. After 18yrs and 200000 miles my 04 F350 V10 will finally get a little break. 

Screenshot_20220420-200506_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220420-201146_Gallery.jpg

sharp truck, congrats!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 4thTimer said:

Your journey is just beginning.  Congrats. 

Thanks and Yep, indeed it has. 5th wheel rails and plug get predrilled this weekend then off to  Line X for premium  black next weekend. Front valance will get a trim or replaced. Window tint on the front doors will happen soon also.  Some All Terrains  down the road. This thing rides soooo much better than the 2004.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ford truck guy said:

awesome looking truck ! ! ! Is that grey stone ?

??

Yes, stone gray.  Sounds cliche, but have yet to find a camera angle that really does the color any justice.

I'm beyond ecstatic with it (albeit only 48 miles worth).  Wifey was not stoked at the stiffness ?,  but as long as the rv is in tow she's fine.   Having spent so much time in diesel SD's I feel like the gas motor has a nimble feel to it.  

Need some step rails, floor mats, tonneau, window tint & that should be it for now ???

Edited by stevenc

Ordered May 21st

Production on March 28th

Delivered April 20th

Picked up April 21st

I have alot of installs to do if anyone wants more photos when the bumper and ceramic and window tint and stuff gets installed. 

The white truck is my brother's 2019 

IMG_3084.jpg

20220423_160228.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stevenc said:

??

Yes, stone gray.  Sounds cliche, but have yet to find a camera angle that really does the color any justice.

I'm beyond ecstatic with it (albeit only 48 miles worth).  Wifey was not stoked at the stiffness ?,  but as long as the rv is in tow she's fine.   Having spent so much time in diesel SD's I feel like the gas motor has a nimble feel to it.  

Need some step rails, floor mats, tonneau, window tint & that should be it for now ???

I really like tat new color.... Good Luck with the truck !  Happy Camping.....

• Like 1