Pictures of Delivered Trucks

3 hours ago, Keith'sF-250 said:

Finally picked here up!  I absolutely love it!

20220423_113333.jpg

20220423_121845.jpg

20220423_120649.jpg

Love that color combo. I wonder it's too late to add the second color? The third pic is funny. Is that the narrow option? Great you got the prep and liner. How long order to delivery?

Edited by 4thTimer

1 hour ago, 4thTimer said:

Love that color combo. I wonder it's too late to add the second color? The third pic is funny. Is that the narrow option? Great you got the prep and liner. How long order to delivery?

Order 9/25 yeah that last picture looks funny. Just the angle I took it....lol looks real Boxy. If you don't have a Vin you maybe able too. 

On 4/20/2022 at 3:57 PM, pnwskibum said:

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. Just have not seen a truck with these options, just the mock ones on Ford's site.

Here is my MIL's truck with the black in lay quad beams. Mine still need to be swapped. Hopefully it happens tomorrow. I love the look of it this way though.

IMG_3801.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/24/2022 at 8:39 AM, WildBILL44 said:

Ordered 10/18

received 04/21

Star white/stone grey

Love this truck!!!!!

73CFAAB6-49CB-45B1-8E75-E8904336204E.jpeg

3E31E310-DD9A-4C02-B6A5-F1DC9CB16DF4.jpeg

When did you receive vin and production date? Ordered same truck non long bed, plus roof lights and moonroof. Did you have any constraint items on ur order?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kirbdog44 said:

When did you receive vin and production date? Ordered same truck non long bed, plus roof lights and moonroof. Did you have any constraint items on ur order?

Only constraint item was fifth wheel package.  I dropped that in January and was scheduled for production maybe 10 days later, Feb 1.  had two delays.  Truck got built the week of 3/21

On 4/24/2022 at 10:12 PM, danielj said:

I got my truck the same day. Do you have any mods or accessories planned?

First hour I had it home installed husky floor liners, stubby antennae, scuff guards.  Plan on ceramic coating this weekend, forescan in the near future.  Don’t know if I will do much else but will see.  
oh, I need to go toy hauler shopping too.

On 4/24/2022 at 9:39 AM, WildBILL44 said:

Ordered 10/18

received 04/21

Star white/stone grey

Love this truck!!!!!

I love seeing these 8' beds! I ordered mine with one and I am slightly surprised I don't see more of the long boxes. Very clean truck! How's your turning radius? LOL. My current truck is sitting on 35s and I can't turn full lock anymore and I'm planning on putting 37s on the new one after it's leveled!

54 minutes ago, tcritch3 said:

Got to take her home today! So purdy!! Made my sport package into a sport/BAP hybrid and love the way it turned out!

NICE !! my rig was delivered the other day to dealer. Winch should be installed tomorrow -hopefully picking up by end of day.

• Like 1

Took possession of  The Grey Fox  on April 19th.  Ordered Oct 21, 2021.  F-350 XLT Premium 4x2 Diesel.   Wife now wishes we ordered the Lariat instead but she wanted to keep costs down.  Got  price protected at time of order which we're happy for.

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

• Like 3