Pictures of Delivered Trucks

1 hour ago, LoganEJ77 said:

Ordered 3/16, took delivery 5/21.  '22 F350 CCLB, 7.3, 4.30, Lariat ultimate, BAP W/bedliner, Fx4. Atlas Blue.

Drove it off the lot and immediately made a 1200 mile trip from N TX to Florida. The upgrade over my '06 F250 XLT cannot be overstated. 

Loving this truck!

Nice. Did you get adaptive steering?

18 minutes ago, lcseds said:

Nice. Did you get adaptive steering?

Did not get AS or fiver prep. AS wasn't a huge deal to me, especially given the delays. Fiver prep I wanted, but didn't need right now, so I left it off to avoid delays. I git everything else I wanted though. 

12 hours ago, LoganEJ77 said:

Ordered 3/16, took delivery 5/21.  '22 F350 CCLB, 7.3, 4.30, Lariat ultimate, BAP W/bedliner, Fx4. Atlas Blue.

Drove it off the lot and immediately made a 1200 mile trip from N TX to Florida. The upgrade over my '06 F250 XLT cannot be overstated. 

Loving this truck!

20220521_140709.jpg

20220521_140928.jpg

Awesome color. Can't wait for mine. Well, I guess I have to. Super nice.

• Like 1

Ordered 11/20 and picked up 6/4.  6.7, Lariat ultimate, 5th wheel prep, wheel liners, HCTP/PTBA, rapid heat, adaptive cruise, rain sensing wipers, LEDs, Lariat Sport, FX4, 3.55 Electronic Locker.  Swapped out the front air dam for a 2wd one last night, also installed the inner fender extensions and removed the FX4 decals.  Getting tint and Line X this week.    

IMG_5153.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, 1972Mach1 said:

Ordered 11/20 and picked up 6/4.  6.7, Lariat ultimate, 5th wheel prep, wheel liners, HCTP/PTBA, rapid heat, adaptive cruise, rain sensing wipers, LEDs, Lariat Sport, FX4, 3.55 Electronic Locker.  Swapped out the front air dam for a 2wd one last night, also installed the inner fender extensions and removed the FX4 decals.  Getting tint and Line X this week.    

IMG_5153.jpg

Good looking rig. Hoping to see mine in the next week, some similarities to yours. Not to derail but have the fender extensions along with many other things waiting. Curious how the install went with them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

Good looking rig. Hoping to see mine in the next week, some similarities to yours. Not to derail but have the fender extensions along with many other things waiting. Curious how the install went with them.

It was super quick.  The ones I purchased from Fairway came with two push pins and then I had a kit bought from Amazon that had the right size of push pins.  Unless I did something wrong that is all I used to install the two pieces.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1972Mach1 said:

It was super quick.  The ones I purchased from Fairway came with two push pins and then I had a kit bought from Amazon that had the right size of push pins.  Unless I did something wrong that is all I used to install the two pieces.  

That's where I got mine from and I have a kit that has an assortment of pins and whatnot. Good deal, thanks for the info. 

On 5/31/2022 at 10:19 AM, PanteraCFH said:

Just brought her home!! I'm in love!

Nate's F-350.jpg

NICE!!  Though mine is a 250, this is exactly how mine will look.  Color, wheels, running boards, cab lights, etc.  All the same.  You got yours pretty quick.  I ordered on 1/24/22, still no build date.

5 hours ago, The Peddler said:

NICE!!  Though mine is a 250, this is exactly how mine will look.  Color, wheels, running boards, cab lights, etc.  All the same.  You got yours pretty quick.  I ordered on 1/24/22, still no build date.

Mine will look pretty much like yours f350 king ranch ultimate cc/srw/lb antimatter blue/stone grey, if I ever scheduled ordered 1/13/22 priority 2

Edited by King ranch 62

She's finally here!!!! 2022 F250 7.3 Lariat Ultimate FX4...BAP, UTT, Clearance Lights, Upfitter Switches. Tint, lift, wheels and tires going on in two weeks. Swapping out grill, ovals, fender badges and mirror caps too, plus a few other things I have laying around already. I'll do an update when I get everything on. 

20220611_151015.jpg

Edited by Gharri30
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

She's finally here!!!! 2022 F250 7.3 Lariat Ultimate FX4...BAP, UTT, Clearance Lights, Upfitter Switches. Tint, lift, wheels and tires going on in two weeks. Swapping out grill, ovals, fender badges and mirror caps too, plus a few other things I have laying around already. I'll do an update when I get everything on. 

20220611_151015.jpg

Congrats on getting the truck!

Which lift are you going with? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

Congratulations! Can't wait to see how you make it yours. :camera:Post up those pictures when it's done.

• Like 1