Pictures of Delivered Trucks

1 hour ago, 1972Mach1 said:

Congrats on getting the truck!

Which lift are you going with? 

Thank you. I have the 4" BDS Radius Arm Lift with the Fox 2.0s, dual Fox steering stabilizers, adjustable front track bar and I went with the leaf spring kit instead of the 4.5" rear block. 

34 minutes ago, Adirondex said:

Congratulations! Can't wait to see how you make it yours. :camera:Post up those pictures when it's done.

Thank you. I'll do it. Trying to get it all ready before vacation in July. 

On 6/11/2022 at 1:08 PM, Gharri30 said:

She's finally here!!!! 2022 F250 7.3 Lariat Ultimate FX4...BAP, UTT, Clearance Lights, Upfitter Switches. Tint, lift, wheels and tires going on in two weeks. Swapping out grill, ovals, fender badges and mirror caps too, plus a few other things I have laying around already. I'll do an update when I get everything on. 

20220611_151015.jpg

Sweet Truck!

Out of curiosity, why did you order BAP if you are swapping out the grill, wheels, badges, ovals and caps? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KonevTremor said:

Out of curiosity, why did you order BAP if you are swapping out the grill, wheels, badges, ovals and caps? 

Good question.  I just saw a 2 week old Bronco Sasquatch getting a new suspension, wheels and larger tires,  if you’re doing all that why get a Sasquatch?

7 hours ago, KonevTremor said:

Sweet Truck!

I had always planned to lift and swap the wheels and tires out. I started out wanting to do blackout pieces but then a few months in I decided I wanted to do color and black pieces. It did get me the bedliner, leds plus the couple of other things that came with it. By that point I was price protected a good bit lower than what I could do dropping the package and building something similar minus the black pieces. They should be fairly easy to move so it should be ok.

Edited by Gharri30

6 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

I had always planned to lift and swap the wheels and tires out. I started out wanting to do blackout pieces but then a few months in I decided I wanted to do color and black pieces. It did get me the bedliner, leds plus the couple of other things that came with it. By that point I was price protected a good bit lower than what I could do dropping the package and building something similar minus the black pieces. They should be fairly easy to move so it should be ok.

Selling the factory rims is incredibly easy.  I sold the black rims with the tires for $3200.  They sold within 15 minutes of posting them.  

• Like 2

On 6/11/2022 at 3:08 PM, Gharri30 said:

She's finally here!!!! 2022 F250 7.3 Lariat Ultimate FX4...BAP, UTT, Clearance Lights, Upfitter Switches. Tint, lift, wheels and tires going on in two weeks. Swapping out grill, ovals, fender badges and mirror caps too, plus a few other things I have laying around already. I'll do an update when I get everything on. 

20220611_151015.jpg

@Gharri30 just a FEW things lying around??? Congratulations, it’s finally a reality!

Can’t wait to see the final product

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

He was going to go with the BAP but the spray liner supposedly was a delayed item and at the time you could not remove it from the order.  So I added the sport package and LEDs separately. I just swapped out the two blue ovals, 6.7 power stroke, and lariats F250 emblems to black.  The only thing I would have liked to have got was the BAP LED headlights.  I like the 20” rims currently but want to do a lift and wider and taller tires so I’m not sure if I should keep them or go aftermarket. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, 1972Mach1 said:

He was going to go with the BAP but the spray liner supposedly was a delayed item and at the time you could not remove it from the order.  So I added the sport package and LEDs separately. I just swapped out the two blue ovals, 6.7 power stroke, and lariats F250 emblems to black.  The only thing I would have liked to have got was the BAP LED headlights.  I like the 20” rims currently but want to do a lift and wider and taller tires so I’m not sure if I should keep them or go aftermarket. 

I have the BAP LED headlight part number somewhere if you ever want it, they're a bit pricey though. I found it when I contemplated switching over to the sport package instead of thr BAP. I like the stock bap wheels but I planned from the beginning to lift and go aftermarket. I've managed to get my mirror caps and fender badges changed out so far, going to tackle the grill and ovals this weekend. So all the solid black bap pieces will be off then.

Edited by Gharri30
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gharri30 said:

I have the BAP LED headlight part number somewhere if you ever want it, they're a bit pricey though. I found it when I contemplated switching over to the sport package instead of thr BAP. I like the stock bap wheels but I planned from the beginning to lift and go aftermarket. I've managed to get my mirror caps and fender badges changed out so far, going to tackle the grill and ovals this weekend. So all the solid black bap pieces will be off then.

The rear oval was easy if you can remove the tailgate access panel.  The video I viewed on YouTube was incorrect for my 22 when it came to removing the front grill.  The entire bottom piece is held in with clips and you need to remove the 10mm bolts on top in addition to the plastic filler piece. The rest of the video was accurate. Pics are if the bottom piece to access the bottom two 10 mm bolts. Not sure if you have the same grill but FYI.

996166F2-0DD7-4180-93A9-01FDB94AFE1A.jpeg

F505E476-B8C3-4C91-B5B7-0BD76177BAAA.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 1972Mach1 said:

The rear oval was easy if you can remove the tailgate access panel.  The video I viewed on YouTube was incorrect for my 22 when it came to removing the front grill.  The entire bottom piece is held in with clips and you need to remove the 10mm bolts on top in addition to the plastic filler piece. The rest of the video was accurate. Pics are if the bottom piece to access the bottom two 10 mm bolts. Not sure if you have the same grill but FYI.

996166F2-0DD7-4180-93A9-01FDB94AFE1A.jpeg

F505E476-B8C3-4C91-B5B7-0BD76177BAAA.jpeg

Good looking out. Think I'm going to try and tackle that this weekend .

• ice-capades changed the title to Pictures of Delivered Trucks