Pictures of Delivered Trucks

• 2 weeks later...

Took delivery yesterday of this 2022 F-350 crew cab standard bed, Lariat Ultimate, FX4, 4x4, 6.7L, moon roof, 5th wheel prep, and a few other goodies.  Color is antimatter blue which I love. 

A busy week lies ahead... spray liner on Tuesday, ceramic coat on Wednesday and probably also install the retractable bed cover that day, then grab the trailer on Thursday, and be off on Friday for a quick camping weekend.  I know a break-in period is recommended, but it's a short/flat drive with a fairly light travel trailer... she won't even notice it's back there.

Ordered 11/10/21, built 6/10/22, and delivered to dealer 9/21/22.  So 7 months from order to build and 3 months to get from Kentucky to Missouri.  The last 3 months was the hard part.  Best of luck to everyone who's still waiting!!

20220924_122903.jpg

20220924_122819.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/18/2022 at 8:32 AM, Dr-Bear-PhD said:

Been a while since I posted anything, so I thought I’d leave something nice for the F450 crowd. 

just took a little cruise to Whistler for dinner and had to let the dog out to do her business. 

9511B77A-91E5-407E-9C45-48006424D99C.jpeg

This color is constantly making me second guess my ordered color (Oxford White /Stone Grey two tone on my DRW.   I’d change it but I’ve finally been scheduled and have a VIN.   ?

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, BIGBLKDRW said:

Good morning,

I made a couple videos of the progress of my truck over the last couple months for friends and family. I thought that some of you guys might enjoy as well. 

Congratulations! One of the best wrap jobs I've seen. Very professional execution with great attention to detail performed by someone that obviously takes a lot of pride in their work! In particular, the tailgate is very impressive!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BIGBLKDRW said:

Good morning,

I made a couple videos of the progress of my truck over the last couple months for friends and family. I thought that some of you guys might enjoy as well. 

What an awesome truck! Badass is an understatement.

A little disappointed you're getting the grill painted. I guess I'm old school because I like some chrome to offset the black especially that grill. It matches the black and silver wheels also the silver shocks and Platinum lettering on the gate. Either way one of the best looking trucks around. ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Adirondex said:

What an awesome truck! Badass is an understatement.

A little disappointed you're getting the grill painted. I guess I'm old school because I like some chrome to offset the black especially that grill. It matches the black and silver wheels also the silver shocks and Platinum lettering on the gate. Either way one of the best looking trucks around. ?

I really have struggled with the grill. I think the chrome on the emblem and the chrome on the hooks will still give me that bit of accent that will carry across. Thank you all for the complements, it is crazy how wrapped up we get with these truck. It feels good to have like minded people appreciate your interest...instead of just eye rolls from my wife all the time.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 6:22 AM, fordmantpw said:

Antimatter Blue.  Looks awesome in the sunlight!

That’s looks awesome, my antimatter blue f350 king ranch ultimate is supposed to be delivered today at my dealer we’ll see.?????????Well that theory went out the window I just got an email from ford saying that my delivery is getting bumped to middle of December? it was unloaded from the train over two weeks ago awaiting delivery to the my dealer and now I have to wait another month which will put me real close to Christmas so getting my fifth wheel prep, spray in bed liner, wheel well liners,mud flaps and ceramic coating probably isn’t going to happen until after the first of the year. With it being Christmas.by the time I get it it will be a year since I ordered it. Ridicules!!?? 

Edited by King ranch 62
  • Like 1