PCOs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 6:20 PM, slowninja14 said:

Just got my $2000 PCO in the mail today.   Been trying all of the tricks posted on the forums(here and Tremor).  Nothing emailed, snail mail!  It says that I must take delivery by 9/31.  My truck is scheduled to be built 8/22, It's going to be pushing it!

Jumping through the hoops is very frustrating.  Nevermind all of the calls and emails when submitting for information from the dealers.  I had nothing but $500 for the longest time, then I got 2k about 6 weeks ago that I found by calling Ford marketing.  Then the same offer in the mail about 3 weeks later.  It may vary by dealer, but my salesman "locked in" the offer so that it doesn't matter when the truck comes in.  I made sure that I got an updated purchase contract to reflect this.  Has anyone received any offers over 2k?  I have a 2022 F250 Tremor (7.3) on order with xplan pricing and the 2k, but it would be nice to get 2.5-3k offers to offset all of the accessories that come after delivery.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2021 at 8:53 PM, PSUcivil13 said:

I received a PCO in my email tonight. I will be calling my dealer tomorrow to have it added to my 2022 King Ranch order that is currently in production. I was not expecting this in the least but I am extremely happy with it! 

203581FE-CB68-4C9C-B995-32D650123580.png

DBBE0D3E-476B-4377-80FD-877EBFFE3CD1.png

Hopefully you can use it before it expires.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a $3,500 PCO, but it says "Place order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer’s stock by 1‌/‌3‌/2‌2."  I ordered 6/14/21, so since I ordered before I got the PCO, and may or may not be able to take delivery by 1/3/22 (I have Adaptive Steering), will I get to use the PCO?

tempFileForShare_20211006-124955 (002).jpg

5 hours ago, desperado said:

I just got a $3,500 PCO, but it says "Place order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer’s stock by 1‌/‌3‌/2‌2."  I ordered 6/14/21, so since I ordered before I got the PCO, and may or may not be able to take delivery by 1/3/22 (I have Adaptive Steering), will I get to use the PCO?

tempFileForShare_20211006-124955 (002).jpg

I must admit, I am a little jealous. That is the highest one I have seen. They should be able to apply it to your deal now.

• Like 1

Picked up my F250 CC LB Lariat last Friday, 10/1 about a week earlier than advised by Mach E and around seven weeks from order date. No PCO available unfortunately, was issued back in March.

She's a doozy and the Antimatter Blue paint looks just amazing as sunlight brings out the color and subtle metallic sparkle according to how it strikes. My first truck, I'm over the moon, made exactly the right choice for me, not one regret. Drives beautifully, feels great, the 7.3 Godzilla is quiet and smooth but has that menacing V8 growl many of us love. 

Bed's getting sprayed tomorrow and hope to fit the BAKflip MX4 and Duraflaps at the weekend.

Good times.

Edited by StevoF250

Just got the same $3500 offer on Tuesday same day as my truck arrived at dealer I believe from what I was told that they would attach any PCO that u had when you signed paperwork so I emailed it to my guy at dealer. I believe I’m all set plus x plan should save around $8000 off msrp should be a few thousand below invoice. !!!!!

A326BA06-7940-48DA-AFCC-5F59FF2E6578.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BigUnixGeek said:

Can someone point me to the "how to get" on these PCO's?  Or is it "how to make it more likely to get"?  Either way.  I want.

If you read thru the previous post I believe there was suggested ways and even a link to the "steps to take".

Edited by Robin Hood

Count me in as someone who is trying for a PCO, but no luck yet.  It looks like many people received an emailed PCO in the past week.  Has anyone recently seen a pop-up PCO in the past month?  Do I keep trying to bring a pop-up by visiting dealer web sites in Atlanta, Houston, etc, or just focus on getting my info into the Ford marketing system to trigger an email or snail mail?

We can wait a few months longer to order the F-350, but my family would love to have this whole thing done and ordered!

Thanks!

Edited by Lee2021

Just got mine - $2000, SuperDuty included. Ordered our F-250 end of September, just got a VIN and a build week of November 8 (supposedly). I briefly toyed with the idea of switching the order from a XLT to a Lariat w/the value package, but decided I want to make sure the truck gets here by the time the offer expires. Really the only thing we wanted from the Lariat trim level was the power passenger front seat. Guess I'm still doing that myself. $2k is $2k though.

How did I do it? I get these occasionally. I've bought new from Ford over the years: '97 F-150 XLT Supercab, '98 Mercury Mystique LS, 2003 mustang convertible (wife's first new car), 2003 mustang mach 1 (fun!), 2005 Freestyle, 2014 Ford Fusion w/manual transmission. We'd started mostly buying used because I didn't want to pay the premium for that new car smell, but we need a better tow vehicle and ordering from a dealership seems to be the most money saving route these days, rather than buy used.

I've also asked for brochures occasionally over the years on vehicles I'm interested in and have gone on more than a few used F-150 test drives this year from Ford dealerships. Just couldn't justify paying that much for a used truck for a want. Pulled the trigger because I'd like to be able to take my teenager kids camping on longer trips a few more times next couple years before they're out of the house.