8/2/21 tried calling Repurchase contact-told whole system down

Have been proceeding through Repurchase process for 2021 Aviator.  Signed and emailed agreement 7/30/21, then no response.  On 8/2 and 8/3 tried calling 877-477-1024 over six times, finally a person Will answered, said he couldn't direct me to my contact because all phones/email are down.  What is this?  We were supposed to go to dealer this Friday to complete the repurchase.   Has Lincoln been hit with ransom ware or something.  Trying to call again today, just hold music, won't take a message.

Funny you mention this.  When I went and returned a lease yesterday, they mentioned "the system was down" to ground the lease and they would do it as soon as it came back up.  I figured it was just BS and they didn't feel like doing it then and there, but who knows?

6 hours ago, Forest desert said:

Have been proceeding through Repurchase process for 2021 Aviator.  Signed and emailed agreement 7/30/21, then no response.  On 8/2 and 8/3 tried calling 877-477-1024 over six times, finally a person Will answered, said he couldn't direct me to my contact because all phones/email are down.  What is this?  We were supposed to go to dealer this Friday to complete the repurchase.   Has Lincoln been hit with ransom ware or something.  Trying to call again today, just hold music, won't take a message.

Have you tried calling management at the dealership you are scheduled with this Friday?

Thanks, will try that.  Interesting wrinkle in this purchase, all went fine, until the dealership was sold about a month after we got our first Lincoln, and new dealership didn’t continue the Lincoln product.  They did promise their service department was certified (I think same crew), however they couldn’t resolve what I think is computer failure, stalling, and various other mysterious problems  without error messages.  And that is where our Aviator sits until this transaction is completed, per phone call from Lincoln over a week ago.  

Considering Ford Explorer when production gets up and running.  Glad to have found this forum for support.         Stay hydrated, and wear a mask!

• 2 months later...